ok, a question I want answered once and for all! !!!

prodj101

ok, me and my friends have been arguing over this for some time now, and I'm not really sure how it all started, but anyway, here goes.

The question is: in a fight between one 700 pound siberian tiger, and a pack of five, 80 pound pitbulls, which would you put your money on and why?

Hmmm... i think I would go for the cat. Run faster, one good swipe with his claws would chew that dog(s) up. Besides, what intelligent dog would want to play with a cat that big? Bigger teeth. Tough call, but I think I would go for the cat.

the tiger...one swipe with his claws would dice up the dogs. also, i don't think the dogs would be able to do any real damage to the tiger whereas that 700 pound beast could prob bite each dogs head off! 9.gif

yes, this is exactly what I tell them. the tiger would be simply to large for the dogs to do anything to it, or to get through it's thick fur and skin. and moon, I think he was kidding when he said he had a tiger and it killed his neibors dogs.

It all comes down to how much "fight" is in the tiger. The pitbulls don't know the tiger weighs 700 lbs. If either the tiger or the pitbulls would lose if they back down and run away, then I'd bet on the dogs. If their in a cage and can't run away, wait! how many pitbulls?

LOL

Dont you have any unanswered audio related questions?

DOH

Who would win Mike Tyson in his prime or six Prodj clones?

I would say each time Tyson connects a Prodj meets the mat face first,each time Tyson gets hit he grins and shows his metal ornated dentition.

LOL

About the Syberian tiger vs the multiple Pit Bull dogs,I would not bet against a pack of trained Pit Bull bastards.If the tiger winns he would be in very bad shape.

Now any tiger against a big angry bear,the bear by eviceration.Try a polar bear for change.

1.gif

Seems a simple question. How long could you last if eight determined children attacked you from all sides? Dogs hunt in packs and pull down game larger than themselves all the time. The trick is trap a animal, a large male lion is the example Ive seen on TV, when the unfortunate beast is old, sick or tired from a recent chase themselves. Dolphins fend off great white sharks in this same manner. Sometimes it isnt just the size of the fight in the dog that matters; sometimes it is the number of dogs in the fight.2.gif

I have a friend who hunts black bears and mountain lions with a pack of hound dogs. The hound dogs probably weigh between 60-100 pounds, and can be vicious. The lions and bears run from the dogs because they are not used to anything chasing them, and if the dogs get too close they hopefully will climb a tree to avoid them. Hopefully you will never encounter a bear or cougar that decides to fight instead, because once they learn how easy it is to kill the dogs, then they become killing machines. From that point forward they will no longer run from a pack of dogs, they just kill them. A big mountain lion will weigh about 180 pounds and the black bears are probably 300-400 pounds, so figure out what a 600 pound cat could do.

I would say that if one of the dogs was willing to sacrifice itself and letting the cat concentrate on it then the other dogs would have a better chance of hitting vital spots such as arteries, nerves in the neck, etc....

But it would have to to be a "coordinated" group efort.

Five Pits would be slaughtered by a 700lb tiger. If you have ever seen a cat fight, they are very skilled. When they roll and dig in with their back claws from the ground up they would rip thru a Pits entire body in one swipe. The front claws would disable a Pit with one swipe as well, or at the least cripple it. You think the Pit has a hard bite, wait until a 700lb cat with 4" fangs bites into you.

I have seen documentaries where a WOUNDED tiger held off a pack (6-8) of Hyenas and a Hyena would take a Pit bull IMO. You are trying to compare animals in the wild to domestic animals. It is a whole different ball game. While Pits are the baddest of the domestic world, they don't hold a candle to wild animals that survive on killing.

Good points here

YEs a large hyena will rip any dog into shreds,think of a hyena as a brutal pit bull of steroids with jaws of steel.

A wounded lion(real lion 500-550lbs,not a "mountain" tiny of 200lbs)is a formidable opponent for even a pack of hyenas.Unless old and severly crippled from the get go.

And its true a cat is much more agile and has better reflexes then a dog,cats have speed no other animal on this planet comes close to.And large cats have power to fend off and kill just about anything besides rhinos and elephants.Oh yeah and a hippo,the hippo may look like a big calm animal but dont you make the hippo mad,you'll end up in pieces.

Well I guess Prodj's question was not so bad after all. 2.gif

incase I didn't write it, it is FIVE pitbulls we're talking about. and yes it is true, I have seen a lion take on a pack of EIGHT hyenas, and lions are much smaller than a siberian tiger. those tigers are just so powerful, I have read that they have bitten humans in half before with one bite, and they have also killed humans before with a single swipe, I don't think a pitbull would be much different.