Top Posters In This Topic

robforst1

Open your picture.

Right click on the picture.

Choose Copy from the drop down menu.

Click on Reply

Set the dialogue window to "Rich Text Format"

Left click anywhere within the text box

Look just to the right of the font size selector box and you will see the third icon which looks like a couple of overlapping pages. That is the "Paste" button.

Click on the Paste button and your photograph will be inserted into the text window.

The normal methods of Pasting ( eg. Ctrl-V or Paste from the right click menu ) do not always work with this BB software.

I hope this helps !

Well,I have just moved to the US from Israel about 2 weeks ago.

I have sold my Khorns, VTL Ultimate preamp and Marantz model 2's before we left and had thought that it would be nice to start all over again.

I have bought the Airtight ATM-300 and ATE-2 preamp and wasn't able to listen to them yet.

Rest of the system:

Wadia 861 cd player,

Kenwood KT-600T tuner,

Technics SP10 MK2 turntable,Dynavector DV-505 Arm, Audio Note IO cartridge (Kondo from the 80's) and ANS-7 step up transformer.

I am about to receive my ALTEC 604 "BIG RED" monitors, early next week as well as the cdp and turntable and let you know how it sound.

I am looking for speaker stands that would be able to support the heavy Altecs. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Guy if they are as heavy and big as I think they are then use these:

speJazzBig.gif

these ar efomr the lovan jazz series and can handle up to 150lbs each and are STIFF, better than others I have seen for heavy speakers. the 6" model should do the trick...there others in the lovan line that handle 12" rise if you want them WAY up, but that would be dangerous with the biggies. tony

Jim,

Your invited to bring them over. It was very difficult for me to see the Khorns go.

Tony,

Thanks for the info.

They are about the same size and weigh around 80 lbs.They need to be raised about 20 inches.

robforst1,

Your stands look nice (the amp and turntable too). Could you share some info?

thanks guys,

Guy