Second Run of Pie Slice emblems . . .

Tom has informed me that there were more requests for emblems than I originally produced, so I have decided to make another run of 30 pair the first week of July. I can't promise any more in the near future, so get your requests into Tom ASAP as he will be distirubuting them again this time.

Guys,

If you haven't already please email me at tmoble@earthlink.net with your request in addition to posting it here. Please include your forum name in your email so I can keep straight who's who. After I get the emblems from Allan I'll email all the requestors asking them to send a self addressed mailing label and USPS priority mail stamp to my address. I've bought a new house and will be moving around the first of July so I want to be fully moved in and getting mail there before doing this labels thing.

There's currently requests for about 24 of the 30 pair Allan is making.

Thanks, Tom

I finished the last few logos today. This is the second and FINAL run of these--the molds I made are just about shot--don't think I can pull many (if any) more out of these and I don't have a loose original to make new virgin molds. If there are more to be made, someone else will have to take over the project!

There are 32 pairs (64 pieces) ready to ship. Hey Tom--I need your new shipping address to send these out!

Hello,

Work has kept me very busy as of late and I have not had near the time to browse the forum. I had hoped to get a set of emblems out of the first run but must have missed the boat. What can I do to snag a pair this last go around?

My E-mail is baweimer@cox.net and would really like to be on the "list".

Thanks,

Bert

I have been looking around and just can't find any pictures or details on these.

Are they metal or wood?

Are they painted? How much are they?

Is PayPal a medium of payment?

How large are they?

What is their purpose (i.e. to be put on a speaker?).

Is there a picture?

Justin, do a search on pie slice logo preview and you can view a before & after photo. I got three of them, I gently filed the edges and I got an 18kt gold leaf paint pen with a wide chisel tip to apply the gold finish. I placed them in the spots that they are usually placed on my front Khorns and center La Scala. They look really sharp. Kudos to those that put these together and offered them to BB members.