Power tools and women. Kind of like water and oil

m00n

----------------

On 6/19/2003 12:55:43 AM m00n wrote:

Yep, about the only thing she is getting her hands on from now on is a pair of clippers.
9.gif

----------------

clippers as in hair?? ahhhh... so she's the one who gave you the hair cut... 9.gif

you could be honest with us, did it just start of as a trim?... 11.gif

Rob

About 15 years ago I was in front of a friend's house (like we have been doing since about 1977) and there was a rather drunk man a few doors down that was very agitated and had the back doors to his van open doing something with it's cargo. His wife came outside to try to calm him down and it only made things worse. He follows her into the yard to get her to go back in the house and she refused and said she would call the police to take him into custody so he can sober up. The man goes back to the van to look for some sort of a weapon. We thought it would be a crow bar or a ball bat, common weapons in this neck of the woods. After searching for a minute he comes out with a gas powered weed-wacker. His wife starts laughing at him and that just made him even more angry. All we could hear him yelling was "I'll cut a m-f'n cop up God-d***-it! I'll cut one up!!" We laugh about that to this day. Ah, the old neighborhood...well, before all the Section 8 housing people moved in....

I was considering responding to Clu's post, with a suggestion for another battery-operated device as a Mother's Day present, but seeing as this is a family show, and it strays from the subject...

fini

Yeah... Kiss her boo boo. I am more likely to slap it with a wooden spoon. Oh and she didn't have any tears, but her heart was racing I can asure you.

She should not have been doing it in the first place. I was BBQing on the barbie and needed her help in the kitchen. (right where she belongs) 2.gif

Moon,

This is your fault!!!!! Your place of employment would be disappointed in you in not sharing your sfety training. just kidding

Safely glasses, long pants and work boots should be worn while using powered yard tools.

One day this winter I came home and there was 18 inches of bark missing from a tree near the drive way.

Just happens the snow blower has a mouth of 18 inches, hummmmm.

Hope your wife is healing well.

Scott