My Neighbors are blasting music, dare I?

----------------

On 7/8/2003 1:48:04 PM MichaelShaffer wrote:

Use water, it's easier to get in the filler neck and he will eventually have to remove the tank to get it all out..

----------------

True, but if you use sand, he will eventually have to remove the motor. And hopefully he wouldn't realize what caused it, and there would still be sand in the fuel system.....11.gif

OK, here is what I would do. I would get a very directional microphone and record those guys yelling and screaming at their kids and whatever and plenty of long takes of the dogs barking. Then I would loop this material and play it back to them with your super loud system directed where it will be most annoying to them. Let it play and go away for the night. When they start yelling at you to keep it down, you record this as well and keep playing back their own noise to them. After a while you can do this quickly so they are hearing what they just said 5 minutes before. You need to get some of the outdoor horns that look like megaphones. If this does not work get some tranquilizer guns for them and the dogs.

Been there, guess you can tell......

C&S

oh yeah, another annoying thing they do. their dogs are allowed into their house and trip the alarm. so at like 2am you will hear this awful Wahooo Wahooo Wahooo Zeee daaaa Zeee daaaa that plays for about an hour at a time and will go off at least 3 more times that night. Don't forget the strobe lights that strobe, making my room look like a rave...

----------------

On 7/8/2003 4:32:00 PM Clipped and Shorn wrote:

If this does not work get some tranquilizer guns for them and the dogs.

C&S

----------------

The risk of a lawsuit is too great. Use tranquilizer guns on yourself (you may even end up enjoying the dog barks!).

fini

Damn, those neighbors of yours are pretty crude; you keep adding new posts of more things they do to annoy you!

How to get back at 'em...

Tell ya what...throw a block party and invite everyone in your neighborhood EXCEPT THEM! Play your party music LOUD, and party like it's 1999 (and well into the wee hours of the morning, too). Repeat parties several times a week if necessary.

If that doesn't annoy the hell outta 'em, nothing will. 11.gif

Skunk scent. They use it for hunting.

It's the real thing.

Squirt it in the Boat somewhere, where they can't get at it to clean out the smell.

Hit the vehicles too, down the vents in front of the windsheild is a good spot.

Or go with Ray's advice, which is wise.

It sounds like it won't be long before the rest of neighborhood get's annoyed with them anyway, and does something about it.

I just rap with the other neighbors and get something going.

They'll have to conform, or move.

Frankly, your neighbors are doing enough things that surely violate local ordinances and CC&Rs that the other residents can make life very unpleasant for them legally. Let you parents handle it through their lawyer.

BTW where can I get some ceramic monkeys like your neighbors have?

Justin,

I give you the right to walk to the father of this Adams family and with no warning unleash a vicious kick in his privates.

be sure to practice and lace solid metal reinforced construction boots 9.gif A move like this will send even a 350lbs animal on the pavement

Be quick and accurate,if you miss you may look like your robot avatar

9.gif

a friend of mine had a '70 r/t charger w/a 440c.i.big block.

his neighbor gave him all kinds of trouble about him tuning the car, and the noise it made.

about 14 of us pulled up in a pickup truck, jumped out, turned the neighbors car over on its roof in his driveway, and took off. it took about 15 seconds.

we did it again a week later.

beware of retaliation.11.gif

avman.

----------------

On 7/9/2003 10:47:12 AM avman wrote:

a friend of mine had a '70 r/t charger w/a 440c.i.big block.

his neighbor gave him all kinds of trouble about him tuning the car, and the noise it made.

about 14 of us pulled up in a pickup truck, jumped out, turned the neighbors car over on its roof in his driveway, and took off. it took about 15 seconds.

we did it again a week later.

beware of retaliation.
11.gif

avman.

----------------

damn

• 1 month later...

Just before I moved recently, there was a kid that used to drive by our old house just about on time every night during the week...at 1 am with the boom boom boom of his peice of crap car playing very loud Snoop doggy dogg 50 cent- 2LiveCrew type rap music. He would finish his ciggarette or drink I am sure....while sitting sometimes for 2 min or more...(I figured he tried to sober up using breath spray, eye drops, and try and look OK, for mom and dad in case they were up..LOL)...and then drive to the other side of the neighborhood to his house.

One night I waited for him to drive by on the corner. Sure enough, there he was just like I had thought about 16-19, in a rusted old peice of sh*t car rattling with the trunk lid just as I had heard it several times.. He stopped at the stop sign, and I shined a flashlight and walked towards him as he rolled down the window.

I said, "You know I hear you every single night. I have a baby under 2 yrs old you wake her and my wife up which wakes me up, and it is just getting old.. Do you think you could turn it down a little while in the neighborhood?" He said, "F*ck Off..and drove on.."

Wrong thing to say to me.

I followed him to his house...waited till he got inside..pulled my wifes van up to the driveway turned on Marylin Mansons "The Beautiful People" music on the radio really loud....lifted the trunk and let it roar at 1:30 AM. (She has a Chrysler Voyager van, with the speakers in the trunk when lifted up, can get quite loud... trust me.)

About 1 min later a very angry dad comes out and the kid was behind him..... I looked at his dad about my age.. turned it down and said.. Before you get mad at me hear me out! "This is what I hear on the otherside of the neighborhood every night when your kid is done with work. He stops at the stop sign and sits there finishing a ciggarette or whatever then moves on. It wakes my baby up, wakes my wife up, and me up, and it is getting old..

At this time the dad looks at his kid.,..whose face spelled out guilty big as daylight... he yelled, "In the house"...to the kid.. Apologised and said, "he would take care of it."

We NEVER had another problem with him..LOL>

I realised this could of really backfired Justin. But it worked. I also suggest using a complaint to the neighborhood association and or if it is late call the police. While somewhat pittyfull you have to deal with white trash... they only undertstand things sometimes when the police are involved. Afterall, the TV shows Jerry Springer and COPS would have nothing to show if it were not for the stupid jerks that live among us that give what some people call entertainment.. LOL>.

Justin,

I think paranoia got the better of you

If not get a 56cc chainsaw,pull the starter,walk to your hated next door bozo...SQUEEZE THE GAS AS HARD AS YOUR LITTLE FINGERS CAN...and plunge the spinning chain in the SOB.Let it rip and let the monster REST IN PIECES.

LOL

MAn this thread is more and more fun each time I read it 1.gif