Visitation day

Hang in there Jim. Your going to get your kids back.

I noticed in your signature that have a old 60's Silvertone Console Stereo.

Are you running that on your Cornwalls?

Does it use 6BQ5 output tubes?

Single-ended or Push-Pull?

How do you think it sounds on the Cornwalls?

Did your try it on the Khorns yet?

Geez, too many questions.....

Mike

I havent really gotten into it yet, but i will soon, ill let you know what tubes are in it!

The FM is out, thats all i know for now, this old tube amp would have enough power for Klipsch, i think ill post a pic of the inside soon, so you can see whats in it!

Regards Jim

Hey buddy....good to see you with that big smile! Your kids are beautiful. Hang in there and this will pass before you know it.

Sidenote: Before your explanation, I thought your wife just had a hardcore punk hairdo. I thought it looked pretty cool! (I just shaved my g/f's head 3 days ago! - very futuristic!!)

Well Jim,,,John Force won his first race of the year...the Harleys qualified first place...things looking up....and those pics show things looking up for you to,,,they look happy to see daddy.....i bet they are daddys girls huh...well hang in there ..ok....wude rick ...lol9.gif

Hey Jim, Good for you. The smiles in the pix say it all. There's one on my side of the screen too.

Just an idea, but what about you loading or burning all these Forum posts onto something so in the future with a different perspective you can come back and look at this if you wanted.

Anyway, all the best to you and your family and keep hanging in there. Hamish

jim, i remember when my sons mother went on the run with him for 14 months, the pain, it was unlike anything i had suffered before or since, and i will always remember the day she resurfaced, and the first time i saw him, he was walking, muttering his first words, i will always remember, it is just those memories that make my son and i so close, he remembers and he was only about 18 mo. old, but he too remembers, remember turn it positive, remember why god gave you those children, they will bring you so much joy, and it IS all worth it, every little thing you have to endure, it it worth it12.gif