What have happened to all the Eico fans?

Guy Landau

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 8/16/2003 2:42:35 AM Mike Lindsey wrote:

Thanks for posting the pictures, Craig.

Ed - I'm going to have to drop by your place when I come up there to run Road Atlanta. I'll bet your rig sounds really sweet! I think I'll bring my sticks too.
1.gif

Mike

----------------

Mike and Ed, if you're working golf into the equation, let me know :)

I might be able to get us on to the Golf Club of Georgia if the timing is right.

Tunes and golf ... Doesn't get too much better than that!

Actually, they started out as Lacquered Birch. Q-Man spent probably 20 hours sanding them down to raw. He had to get a number of scratches and gouges out of them as well. He then rubbed in 3 coats of Golden Oak and sprayed them with a couple coats of polyurethane. He did an unbelievable job on them! All for basically a song. I owe him big time...

Mike

----------------

On 8/15/2003 5:57:37 PM Mike Lindsey wrote:

For all the money I have put into my car over the last 6 months I could have bought some K-Horns, Moondogs, Syrah preamp and cables, and still had a little left over for a 299 and HF-81.
9.gif

----------------

This makes me rather curious as to what you have done to your car.

Is this the vette you are talking about?

With that much money into your car you had better have some nice time slips.3.gif

Good to see you are doing ok.

Peace, Josh

I'm not much into drag racing although I've done it a few times. I much prefer road racing. Nothing like a 30 minute session on a 3.7 mile track with 17 turns to get the heart going.

Over the last 6 months I have installed 6 piston Wilwoods up front, 4 piston Wilwoods in the rear, 3.73 gears, hurst shifter, 2 sets of Khumo V700 Victoracers (275/40 fronts and 315/35 rears), had a new chip burned on the dyno, 4 weekend events and a 99 Yukon to pull it to the track.

You know the old saying... If you want to make a small fortune in racing, you need to start with a large fortune. 9.gif

Mike