This guy makes wall plaques

m00n

----------------

On 8/24/2003 5:18:14 PM m00n wrote:

However, a kegorator would be nice.

----------------

Now there's an improvement over your run-of-the-mill megaplex! Tapper tubes run to every seat! Yeah!!

fini

Edit: Hey!! It's a Kegaplex!!

Anyone interested in a Klipsch logo wall hanging in stainless steel, brushed aluminum or copper, and black acrylic? If you are interested, what size and material would you want? And what would you be willing to pay for something like this? Any input appreciated.

I don't know what something like this would be realistically worth but I would love to have a replica of a Klipsch Pie logo in brass on an acrylic background or alternatively on a burnished steel background. I would think something of total dimensions of perhaps 4" X 5" would be a reasonable size. If you do start making something like that up I would be interested in a quote .

I'm with Lynn. Pie or copper since I have both. Either would be cool and I would certainly be interested. Please let us know if you decide to do it.

About 6-8" long on the copper logo would be nice. The one with the pie in the corner to match my 80 cornwalls.

Hey I'll chime in. I found a web site that has plaques. This guy made the DTS , DD, THX ones and offers them up for free. You down load the file and print it out. You will have to unzip them. I printed mine out on the 11x8 glossy photo paper. They turned out great! I put them in black frames and hung them on my wall. I might still have the files. If I do let me know and I can try and email them...give me time though as I am leaving on vacation tomorrow. I'll be back on the 2nd.

scooterdog