Well its friday....

maxg

It's only 10:00 am here, but after this week, I think a good Scotch would do just fine. Some Glen Fiddich would do okay.

After all the flames this week, I could use a break. And they ewren't even aimed at me!

Marvel

I'll have to refrain from the drinking with you fine gentleman ! I have the worst cold type flue thing I have had in 5 years. Man I hate being sick and my wife hates it even more because I refuse to just lay around and get better. Its just not in me to be inactive !

Craig

Vecchia Romagna, brandy from your neighbors, Italy. Love that stuff, wish it was more readily available in Liqour stores or bars at restaurants. Hate settling for the cheap american type brandies they all carry. O Ya, Stock 84 is good also if you don't have the other.

Tom

----------------

On 12/5/2003 11:07:04 AM NOSValves wrote:

I'll have to refrain from the drinking with you fine gentleman ! I have the worst cold type flue thing I have had in 5 years. Man I hate being sick and my wife hates it even more because I refuse to just lay around and get better. Its just not in me to be inactive !

Craig

----------------

A little brandy is actually good for the flu.

Tom

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/5/2003 9:18:51 AM maxg wrote:

and it is as quiet as the grave in here.

Should I open up the Horns bar or not. Last week was a very poor turnout. You all going TT on me (that's teetotal not turntable)???

Anyone for a beer?
----------------

No thank you on the beer but I would like another bottle of Petrus '61' thank you very much

And the weather in chicago is mid 30's with RAIN, probably turning into wet snow later today1

CHEARS3.gif

Just a coffee Max, I'm thinking about going hunting this afternoon but, I don't think my ears will take any more muzzle blasts. I think I may have shot out my left ear this week in Pennsylvania. That .270 Weatherby Magnum is loud! I'm hoping the ear is just suffering from the altitude difference. I live at 50' camp is at 2500' hopefully it'll pop in a few hours. In the meantime let me sit on your left so I can hear you.

Rick

Actually I take almost nothing when I'm sick. I'm of the mind set that taking anything that will ease the discomfort would just make me feel well enough to make me push myself to the point that I just get worse in the end. I would rather suffer and know exactly how sick I am which in turn forces me to slow down and take care of myself. If I get to sick I just go to the doctor because nothing will cure it but 500mg of Amoxicillin 3 times a day.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Craig