I've decided to join the fat sig club

Tom Mobley

----------------

On 12/24/2003 7:19:51 PM Tom Mobley wrote:

Never having had a sig to bog down the server, deeply grieve the dial-up guys, and display poor taste, here is my new sig. Comments? Anybody know how to make it into columns?

Tom
----------------

Boy oh boy that is funny! lmao

Merry Christmas to all.

I was off cigarettes for fifteen years at one time and managed to control my weight. I've been off and on now for about five years now. I quit a bout three years ago and was doing well for about six months. Then one day I fell and broke my ankle on a 3d course. As I lay there waiting for the paramedics I bummed a cigarette from a friend. The rest is history.......

Rick

Edit: A little funny story about my broken leg. I broke it os Sunday and the following Thursday I shot my 3d league. The following month the club where I broke it at had another shoot. I came in second by one point. Later that summer I saw the fellow who beat me that time and asked him how he did because I didn't want him beating me by one point agian. He said " You know,I was feeling really good about beating you, until you got up on your crutches"

Yeah, I miss that sig too (I think that's a robotic penguin, BTW)...Guess you don't mean a long sig like mine, huh?

Not like anyone cares, but I quit smoking 18 years ago (cold turkey), and ate more (260 lbs. was my heaviest)...now I'm down to 220 lbs. at 6'1" (guess I need to stop drinking too).