• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 2/17/2004 5:51:14 PM Joshua Ryan Hall wrote:

----------------

MONITOR: If you take the three lines that are under the avatar and moniker, put them into one line that is incorporated under the signature of each member, that decreases the length of short posts by two lines. Look at the short postings. The moniker, avatar, cutesy membership status, "total posts," "last post," and "member since" take up more vertical space than a short three line post. I presume you are using a template BB software. Different layouts should be considered if you want to conserve space. Frankly, do we really want to see everyone's setup in their signature? If you want to flaunt it, link it. A lot of space is wasted on seeing everyone's rigs on every post. A simple link with an "updated" post is sufficient.

Just a thought or two.

"insane poster"

If you go to my profile by clicking the "view profile" icon above, then click system profile, this is what you will see:

"In a constantly changing world, My system is constantly changing the only thing that will not change is the 1977 Klipschorns. Although they have changed from their original raw birch to walnut stain and tung oil, to highly figured American black walnut veneer with a boiled linseed stain and a semi-gloss, hand rubbed poly finish. My current 2 channel system consists of: Khorns; Jolida 302b modified by me and evolving; HHScott LC-21 stock at present but for how long?; Technics SL1200 minor mods mainly as damping; Shure V15 IV; Hitachi DVD player/CD player/recorder. I also roll in: HHScott 299Cs (2 of them)one with premium NOS Valves parts, the other with more common parts; custom 300b SET amp; Stereo 35, self built Dynaco based EL-84 PP amp; Dynaco ST35; Eico HF-81; AMD EL-84 SE amp; Thorens TD-166 w/Ortofon cart;HHScott 299b(currently on loan); ALK crossovers; Type AA w/ modified caps; Type AA stock. SS gear: Marantz 2325; Nikko alpha amp; Nikko beta preamp. That's today, tomorrow?"

It's easy!1.gif

Rick

I've been engaged in email correspondance with someone within Klipsch Corporate today. With confidence of not being contradicted, I can unequivocally say the following:

1) The "sticky" at the top of the forum had nothing to with anything going on with the 2-channel forum.

2) Klipsch has absolutely no problem with Al, Craig, or myself -- promoting services (that Klipsch does not provide) -- specifically designed and geared towards enhancing the Klipsch listening experience.

3) "They" watch the forum closer than we think. If there is a problem with "us" -- they'll let us know.

----------------

On 2/18/2004 1:04:37 AM DeanG wrote:

I've been engaged in email correspondance with someone within Klipsch Corporate today. With confidence of not being contradicted, I can unequivocally say the following:

1) The "sticky" at the top of the forum had nothing to with anything going on with the 2-channel forum.

2) Klipsch has absolutely no problem with Al, Craig, or myself -- promoting services (that Klipsch does not provide) -- specifically designed and geared towards enhancing the Klipsch listening experience.

3) "They" watch the forum closer than we think. If there is a problem with "us" -- they'll let us know.
----------------

1. This is good to hear.

2. In my experience, you guys provide a valuable service.

3. Communicate to those you have a problem with. This is good.

BTW - Bring back the Cornwall, Forte II, Chorus II and Academy. You are missing out on sales $.3.gif