Proof positive Norah Jones is an idiot

nearly_dead

JUST READ THIS ARTICLE I FOUND ON YAHOO! NEWS:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Norah Jones Wary of 'The Daily Show'

26 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Norah Jones (news) has done countless interviews with relative ease, but her scheduled chat with Jon Stewart (news) of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" has the songbird feeling a bit apprehensive.

"I'm afraid I'm going to say something stupid," the Grammy-winning singer told The Associated Press in a recent interview.

Jones is scheduled to appear Wednesday. She's on a promotional tour for her new album, "Feels Like Home."

"I know what's going on, but I'm not like current event savvy. I'm not perfect, I don't know everything. I'm a bit nervous about that," the singer said.

Jones won't be performing, but she'll chat with Stewart, of whom she raves: "He's so smart."

"I hope he doesn't say something and I'm like, `I don't know,'" she said, laughing.

Her mother is a big fan of "The Daily Show," Jones said. The singer doesn't watch television that often, she said, and doesn't even have cable. Instead, she prefers to read.

"I've always loved to read, but sometimes I go for a year without reading a book because I forget to, or I don't have a book that I can get into easily," she said. "Recently I've been reading a lot more."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IN MY OPINION, ANYONE WHO USES NORAH'S LAME, NON-DEMANDING, LIMP-DICCKED SONGS TO TEST OR AUDITION HIS KLIPSCH IS AS STUPID AS THE LADY MADE HERSELF OUT TO BE IN THE ABOVE ARTICLE.

3.gif9.gif3.gif9.gif3.gif9.gif3.gif

----------------

On 2/21/2004 3:54:42 PM fini wrote:

Wow! Were you on the debate team in High School? Nice argument, ****** bag.

----------------

Fini raise your head a little higher when addressing Nearly_dead....that's not his face your talking to... ..........then again maybe it is

2.gif I guess its Depends......on your point of view11.gif9.gif9.gif

Go Fini. What is this guy's deal? Norah Jones may not be the smartest person to walk the planet and may even be a little off bubble (what highly talented artist isn't) but, whoa nelly is this guy giving off a negative vibe or what. My advice would be, if you don't like Norah Jones, then don't listen to her music or read interviews with her. Get a grip pal.

High IQ does is not a prerequisite for artistic talent. She's at-least smart enough to use her given talents appropriately. What were YOU doing at her age?

Her albums are selling based on talent and musical content not by her IQ or by her lowering herself to selling SEX appeal ala Britney Spears.

- tb

I saw her interviewed the other day and one thing that could be said for her in a very positive light: She acts VERY natural, down to Earth, and is confident enough in herself to say things - I thought she was more appealing in the interview than a number of other artists I have seen recently.

Of course, I personally find her music not quite as rich and soul fulfilling as other options. It's not laced with the depth of a million experiences. Then again, she seems more down to Earth and real than, say, Patricia Barber.

kh

Well, I guess I'm a limp-dick no-talent tin-eared audiophool for listening to (and liking) Norah Jones' music played through my Cornwalls. Like her or not, she's making money doing what she loves to do best, and IMO she does it quite well for her young age.

Get this a$$-clown off the forum! He's obviously a troll that has no business on this Klipsch BB.7.gif

I don't think this has so much to do with liking her or not liking her, however the topic author claims Norah is an "Idiot", which IMHO is not the case. Nuclear Scientist she is not, talanted artist she is.

Neo ... there is no big deal here, were just having a discussion.

-tb

----------------

On 2/21/2004 7:14:27 PM neo33 wrote:

I don't have a single Norah Jones CD and I can careless about her. What's the big deal about liking her or not liking her?

PS. BTW, he's nearly dead for being an idiot.

----------------

For one's very first posting on this forum, Nearly_Dead has surely at least tied for, if not won, first place for showing his/her arse in the most ridiculous of ways. Contrary to what many believe, first impressions DO COUNT!

As for Norah Jones, I have seen her on television interviews a few times. She seems down-to-earth...not flashy in any way...but most importantly, she has real talent...and she is putting it to GOOD use. She has a smooth easy way about her that is reflected in her singing style. I just hope she can retain some of that naive innocence as her fame in her chosen profession swarms around her like so many angry bees! Time will tell.