TSCM SUPER-SPORT

Jim Cornell

Well ive tried to give this center a home look using some oak and walnut accents, ive also redone the outer cabinet with flat black, and used polycrylic clear to give it a shine, leaving the insides flat black.

This is my 280Lb center i bought, i didnt realize how much it weighted, untill after i brought it in the house myself LOL.

Thank you Trey Cannon,Steve Phillips, and the guys at Klipsch tech support for all the info on this, this was one hard to find unit.

Not your everyday E-bay piece.

I do think ive gone a little nuts, well anyway all of my Klipsch are original, even all crossovers, ive learned that original is all in all better.

This did turn out to be one nice home theater piece, its hard to match a center to Klipschorns.

It was hard to match the cornwalls, so instead of searching for a Klipschorn center match i just got a big boy, this is another heritage piece, if anyone isnt sure what this is , it is a Klipsch PRO CINEMA Klipschorn.

Corner placement isnt nessecary, it has the K-77-M tweeter with 2 drivers on it, also this came with the K-55-M with 4 drivers on the horn, using a 4 way manifold, also the fiberglass K-400 horn, the K-43 woofer, and the AL crossover. This is a 1986, collectors piece just like the Klipschorns and heritage of long ago.Its neat to have although id would like to have another.

Regards Jim

9.gif9.gif

post-3695-13819253138552_thumb.jpg

Stunning, Jim!3.gif One of the best things about Heritage is they are very kid friendly - built like bleepin' tanks. Our one year old reenacts the Charge of the Light Brigade every night, and I am beginning to mellow out. He has yet to dent anything. We are looking foward to when your house is filled with chaos again1.gif12.gif

Jim,

First LOL ...looks like a giant garage sale in your living room.What is up with all the high quality dishwashers and kitchen appliances?

Man O man if anyone would dare bring these toys to my audio rooms I would have a heart attack 14.gif

The second pic made my day 4.gif

• 8 years later...