Anybody want some new Heresy II's?

HDBRbuilder

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trust me this is not of the 2 Watt brigade and the deal of the century for a one of a kind ! I just can not pass it up ! The seller even offered me a payment plan (great guy to say the least)

Craig

++++++++++++++++++

I anit takin you to Indy

I am taking you to the Betty Ford clinic

You got issues!

----------------

On 4/22/2004 6:53:18 AM Chris Robinson wrote:

I'm sure Trey, our much-beloved moderator, has taken note of this thread; it is one of the signs that this Forum is alive and well, despite the inane trolls that sometimes lurk in dark corners.

When there is doubt about this group's veracity and benevolence, such an story as this one needs to be retold.

Yes, it sure makes one feel both good and proud that we take care of our own.

----------------

I could frankly give a rats hiney what Trey, or anybody else for that matter, thinks about this thread. I'm just glad to see a little human kindness reach the forefront.

NICE GOING ALL!

----------------

On 4/25/2004 9:37:20 AM NOSValves wrote:

Trust me this is not of the 2 Watt brigade and the deal of the century for a one of a kind ! I just can not pass it up ! The seller even offered me a payment plan (great guy to say the least)

Craig----------------

Bring it/them to Indy so the PP brigade can hear SET.

Oh, and one more thing. I have some nice real estate in Boron, CA that I would like to sell you on a nice payment plan. 2.gif It's nice and quite out there just as you like it. Real serene and peaceful.

Hey Dean,

I've been off line for a while and missed getting on board with this Andy-appreciation project. Can I still send you a Paypal payment tonight (Monday night, April 26)?

I have thoroughly enjoyed Andy's extensive contributions to the Forum with his incredibly detailed postings. It is so cool that Andy personally made or supervised the construction of many of the actual speakers Forum members have in our homes! Thanks, Andy!

Best in horns,

triceratops

You can do that if you want, and we can start an official '3rd wave' for the stragglers -- or better yet, if anyone feels the need to keep it going. Hell, I'll throw in another $25 from my next check.

The following list is for checks and cash I have received. If your name isn't on it, then I just haven't received it yet. I figure I should everything together by Wednesday, and I'll be sending Andy the second cashier's check -- which I hope him to receive by Friday.

Craig P.

McCarthy & Kroes (first name appears to be Patrick, and I couldn't quite make out the signature for the last name)

Jimmy

Delson C.

Daniel B.

Tom B.

Paul L.

Andy G.

Leslie M.

GRB

$265.00 Total

There is still my $50, and JohnnydB's $25, and the $230 plus change I moved from Paypal.

So, this second wave will come in at $570.00.

From a previous post of mine:

"Reading back through the posts I see that the humble Andy calls himself just a regular blue-collar worker. I have seen your posts and input in helping others.

Calling your help ordinary is like calling Clapton just another guitar player."

Andy, thanks from all of us for everything over the years.

GOOD LUCK

LEEROY

-----------------------------

on 4/25/2004 7:32:16 PM cluless wrote:

I could frankly give a rats hiney what Trey, or anybody else for that matter, thinks about this thread. I'm just glad to see a little human kindness reach the forefront.

NICE GOING ALL!

---------------------------------

Hear, Hear! Pretty funny post and I agree 100%.