NOS Valves New Reference Discs!

Just thought I would share my new reference discs ! GaryMD sent me some wonderful LP's that arrived today ! So now I will use the following LP's to test all amplifiers. So if any customers have problems with how my work sounds from now on contact GaryMD.

Reference Discs

Jim Nabors "Help Me Make It Through The Night"

Anita Bryant "How Great Thou Art"

I truly feel that these 2 disc cover the complete range and stress all area's of a audio system to its fullest !

Craig

Glad you like them!!! I knew you would.

Anyone I send lps to will be receiving at least 1 Jim Nabors and 1 Anita Bryant, as hard as it is to give them up!9.gif9.gif9.gif

I'll be happy to take any and all complaints, um, I mean complements.2.gif

----------------

On 5/1/2004 9:42:26 PM NOSValves wrote:

Well actually Gary sent me these Disc a year ago so all complaints past and present go to him !! But complements are still my domain
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif">
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

Craig

----------------

Wow. That was a short year. Seems like only yesterday........

I really don't know how to respond to such wonderful music by two American icons. Gooollllllly.

It is very scary. If you really want your fill of religious music, I listened to some samples of a group that is going to perform at the Toronto Jazz Festival in June, the Blind Boys of Alabama. A lot more palatable than Gomer Pyle or the "fresh squeezed orange juice" lady and quite impressive. I think I may check them out.

----------------

On 5/1/2004 10:06:19 PM Klipschfoot wrote:

Have you played them backwards yet? If you do, you might be able to hear a 13-year-old John Lennon playing "Stairway to Heaven."

Freaky.
----------------

You might damage your cartridge cantilever by playing it backwards. It will put too much stress to it (unless you're using one of these DJ cartridges).

What should be apparent to everyone is that Gary wouldn't have sent those LP's unless Craig requested them. I always sensed there was something odd about Craig, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

----------------

On 5/2/2004 12:21:18 AM Dflip wrote:

I really don't know how to respond to such wonderful music by two American icons. Gooollllllly.

It is very scary. If you really want your fill of religious music, I listened to some samples of a group that is going to perform at the Toronto Jazz Festival in June, the Blind Boys of Alabama. A lot more palatable than Gomer Pyle or the "fresh squeezed orange juice" lady and quite impressive. I think I may check them out.

----------------

"Spirit of the Century" is a very good Blind Boys CD. Just got it last week. I enjoy it more than Anita's lp.9.gif

BTW Craig,

Next week I'll send you that Kate Smith lp you were asking about.1.gif

BTW Craig,

Next week I'll send you that Kate Smith lp you were asking about

Thank goodness she can't sing God Bless America this afternoon at the Flyers/Leaf game.

Weren't all the copies of these LP's burned when they couldn't find enough disco albums for that wonderful night in Chicago at the ballpark. The Disco albums were going to cost too much, so they bought up all the Jim Nabors, Anita Bryant and Kate Smith albums and had a little bonfire. Wasn't that the reason why they call it the Great Chicago Fire.9.gif

----------------

On 5/2/2004 10:39:59 AM ChrisK wrote:

Gary/Craig,

Maybe you guys can help me find a copy of "Up With People"?

Chris

----------------

Chris,

I think I have 2 or 3 copies. Just give me your address and I'll send you one.2.gif

----------------

On 5/2/2004 8:29:46 AM DeanG wrote:

What should be apparent to everyone is that Gary wouldn't have sent those LP's unless Craig requested them. I always sensed there was something odd about Craig, I just couldn't put my finger on it.
----------------

At least I don't have little voices in my head saying "Mudvayne and Chevelle is real music" 2.gif