Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

• Moderators

Only you would catch that Youthman. I worked long and hard picking out just the right books for that angle. LOL

No doubt I'm sure. At least your RC-64 is setup. I bought mine 3 weeks ago and haven't hooked it up yet. Thought my cabinets would be installed by now...guess I was wrong. I've been missing out for 3 weeks. Might hook it up tonight. My wife is going to Blockbuster to rent Prince Caspian.

Well Youthman, I will tell you what, I tried to wait to hook up my rc64 until my shelf was built. Its a good thing I could not wait or I still would not be listening to it. Its hard to bug my friend to build it when he is only doing it for the cost of the oak material. So there it sits on the floor until he can find the time to build it. But on the bright side I do get to enjoy it!!![:D] So what are you waiting for hook the BEAST up!!!!!!!!!

359, awesome setup, must sound great! However, I bet you could use a more beefy subwoofer. Stick out tongue

Yes the set up Rocks!!!!! I have the Klipsch sub 12 now but I have ben posting in some other threads that I am looking at getting the SVS PB Ultra 13 And I have been asking how that sub performs and if anyone has the rosenut wood. I am wondering if it is a close match to the Klipsch cherry wood. Will the SVS be a huge upgrade from the sub 12?

Nice setup Roaddog!!! I didn't see any more bose stuff in your room? Maybe I just missed it.............

One thing I will recommend though, IF you can talk your wife into it, is to get some HT black out curtains for the back windows. They come in many different colors (tell her that). I got some on both of the windows in our living room, and they do a GREAT job of blocking out light!!!

• Moderators

Well, I finally gave in and brought the RC-64 into the HT. I thought my wife was going to get Prince Caspian but instead she picked up Ghost Town. Huge action flick I know. LOL. My rears are serving as my front speakers so it will sound weird having the action coming from the rear but there is no sense moving the RF-83's into the HT for a few days, only to have to move them out for the install of the entertainment center.

post-27215-1381944699636_thumb.jpg

Nice setup Roaddog!!! I didn't see any more bose stuff in your room? Maybe I just missed it.............

One thing I will recommend though, IF you can talk your wife into it, is to get some HT black out curtains for the back windows. They come in many different colors (tell her that). I got some on both of the windows in our living room, and they do a GREAT job of blocking out light!!!

Tommyboy this is just a temp location. I hope! There are too many windows and skylights to block the light. Just to the left of the windows there is another window that is about 4'x8' and another window facing the HT that is in another room. I am planning on a HT buil in my lower level. That is also why I did not mount the rs62's on the walls and I just placed them on small tables.

• Moderators

Hey Youthman I really like that custom stand that you have your RC 64 on. It must have taken a lot of time to design it!!!!!!!!!WinkBig Smile

LOL LOL "got you back"

If you really like it, I can make you one for $893.00. Could have it constructed and shipped to you in about 2 weeks. [:P]

You totally got me back...but it was hillarious. It's good thing that the Panasonic box is two boxes or it would probably never have supported the weight of the RC-64.

• 2 weeks later...

Surrounds. I know they are placed too high but there is nothing I can do at the moment regarding their placement. There is a door on one of the sides of the room and I had to place the surrounds above that door.

post-6810-1381945452868_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic