Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

TheFactor, nice setup. So have you gotten over the urge to upgrade?

Fresh123, no molding at the bottom of the wall... New place? Nice! But try to space out the speakers a few more feet and toe them in toward you and see if it makes a difference.

TheFactor, nice setup. So have you gotten over the urge to upgrade?

Fresh123, no molding at the bottom of the wall... New place? Nice! But try to space out the speakers a few more feet and toe them in toward you and see if it makes a difference.

Hi psg and Thank you : ) To be honest I havent got over the upgrade urge yet i've still got the itch im trying to scratch as its very frustrating because im very happy but I've had the speakers I think for almost 2 years and im board . I've had my center sold for 850 plus shipping and backed out because I Decided I wanted to sell everything at once all 3 speakers so had them sold for 1800 plus shipping . Well then I was concerned about damages during shipping and having to deal with claims and even though I have all the factory boxes and packaging but didnt want to have to deal with it . Those were I felt very fair prices for the buyer and myself but it seems I keep finding reasons why not to sell them but it appears to be for good reasons "I think " . So now I decided to try and sell them locally for pick up only will see what happens, as far as what i'd get to replace them my Choices are Paradigm signature series S2 and a C3 for the center, or the Klipsch RF7 II And 64 II center . I've auditioned the RF-82 and even though it was a beautiful looking and sounding speaker I dont think its for me but i'd like to audition the new RF82 II and RF7 II when and if my local dealer gets them . So far the Paradigm Signature series line was the only thing that really swept me off my feet and Wowed me but its not a fair comparison as far as price range or anything for that matter in comparison. Im really hoping i'll like the RF7 II or the RF82 II So I can scratch my itch and join the Klipsch family : )

No not a new place redecorating lol I know my towers would be better further out but thats a battle i lost lol maybe if i get a second sub they can move out.

To be honest I havent got over the upgrade urge yet i've still got the itch im trying to scratch as its very frustrating because im very happy but I've had the speakers I think for almost 2 years and im board .

I've auditioned the RF-82 and even though it was a beautiful looking and sounding speaker I dont think its for me but i'd like to audition the new RF82 II and RF7 II when and if my local dealer gets them . So far the Paradigm Signature series line was the only thing that really swept me off my feet and Wowed me but its not a fair comparison as far as price range or anything for that matter in comparison. Im really hoping i'll like the RF7 II or the RF82 II So I can scratch my itch and join the Klipsch family : )

What wasn't for you in the RF-82?

Have you obtained a Heritage audition from anyone and could you get past the "wood" look if they WOWed you?

Maybe you should seek a Klipschorn or Jubilee audition for something completely different...

No not a new place redecorating lol I know my towers would be better further out but thats a battle i lost lol maybe if i get a second sub they can move out.

Well, looks like you didn't learn anything from my suggestion... just compromising with the SO.. I understand! [;)]

To be honest I havent got over the upgrade urge yet i've still got the itch im trying to scratch as its very frustrating because im very happy but I've had the speakers I think for almost 2 years and im board .

I've auditioned the RF-82 and even though it was a beautiful looking and sounding speaker I dont think its for me but i'd like to audition the new RF82 II and RF7 II when and if my local dealer gets them . So far the Paradigm Signature series line was the only thing that really swept me off my feet and Wowed me but its not a fair comparison as far as price range or anything for that matter in comparison. Im really hoping i'll like the RF7 II or the RF82 II So I can scratch my itch and join the Klipsch family : )

What wasn't for you in the RF-82?

Have you obtained a Heritage audition from anyone and could you get past the "wood" look if they WOWed you?

Maybe you should seek a Klipschorn or Jubilee audition for something completely different...

I dont know for sure but it sounded like something was missing and wasnt satisfying to me but in all fairness it might take time for me to get use to the sounds of different speakers since i've had my Digms for a few years . Looks are just as important to me as performance needless to say though if I had to choose between the two performance would win but fortunately theres speakers out there im sure that i'd like both . The Heritage really are beautful speakers but the looks arent for me, they are beautiful just not my taste .

ya better separation for sure. The girlfriend hates the gap on the right side but i said there is an easy fix to that problem, a second sub lol.

Yep should sound better that way, I think it looks better too. Personally I would have the gap on both sides and put the sub on the other side of your main speaker and if the sub is in a corner it should have a little more bass output.

Also try toeing in your mains just a little bit more, play around with the angle to see what sounds best at your listening position.

ya better separation for sure. The girlfriend hates the gap on the right side but i said there is an easy fix to that problem, a second sub lol.

You can always put a little table there to fill in the gap. Or you could put her chair there. Sounds like it would be a good spot for her to sit. [;)]

• dtel pinned this topic