Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Certainly not quite as impressive as some of the systems on here, but it makes me happy at the moment.

I know you're jealous of the wood paneling and beautiful tile work. Actually, I moved into the house in July of this year after having the two upper floors remodeled. This (presuming things go according to plan) area will be updated next summer.

That rug really ties the room together.

The dog seems to enjoy it.

It's his favorite part of the house; he's got food, toys, and he's allowed on the furniture down there.

Not bad for under 20 bucks at K-mart I say. Made in the USA even.

Nice setup StephenM. I have the same cabinet for my HT. Big Smile

Thanks! You know what they say about great minds!

Looks very nice Stephen !

Thanks! Yours isn't so bad either! [:P]

Stephen you have a very nice room and setup and I think most would be greatful to have such nice gear and dedticated room for it including myself . Some of these comments are way out there from left field somewere . and its not even friday night yet lol . Thanks for posting and sharing your HT and will talk to you soon My Friend : )

Hopefully some guy doesn't pee on it.

Nice room by the way, its not how it compares its how you like it.

Hopefully someone doesn't pee on it thinking that you're someone you're not because of a last name mix-up.

Almost there.

Looks like your in the same spot I am, how does it sound with the concrete walls. I have insulation up which does quite a bit of sound control, just haven't had time to get the system up to hear it. Have fun its always good when you see something coming together.

Duder, Better than I would think under the circumstances. I'd go nuts if I didnt' set it up...had noise before the movers even left. The new Epson projector and Da lite screen are on the way. Its going to be very exciting for me because I have the wide set up with my AVR and it should really look and feel big.

What's happening with your system; Did I miss a picture of it?. Nic

post-32935-1381961831535_thumb.jpg

post-32935-13819621966932_thumb.jpg

Shake777,

You didn't miss any pics, I haven't got that far yet. I am still working on moving and rearranging a bit so I can enjoy, plus I have to finish building some speakers. I guess I am not exactly were your at, I just have a couch and speakers sitting around. When I get the more appropriate set up going I will post.

yeah the epson has been up and running for about 6 months now. Very happy with it. I built my own screen for very little monsy and it came out great. Blu-ray is amazing. As a matter of fact I am using it right now to type this post! lol....I have my PC and PS3 hooked up to it all in the man cave.

My brother inlaw has the epson as well. He got it about 1 year ago and it is still going strong on the original buld. They are rated for 4000 hours of bulb life but I guess we'll find out. It took me a bit of time to find the right settings for my use and conditions. I think you will be happy with the purchase.

• dtel pinned this topic