Thanks you Moderators.

Rdmarsiii

Amy, on behalf of all the gentlemen, as well as the distaff members, here on the forum, let me apologize for some of the degenerate photograghs that were posted by someone with serious social deficiencies. None of us would want our wives, mothers, daughters or even ourselves to have to view such things. You will always be a lady to us and we appreciate the job you do. Sorry for some of the imprudent, impotent and ignorant idiots that troll the area. Patrick

• Moderators

I appreciate that, more than you know.

To take just a moment to get a little personal on the forum, which I typically don't like to do, I am expecting this August (since some of you may be seeing me this weekend, I figured the cat would be out of the bag anyway 1.gif ) ... It was all I could do today to keep everything "down," and keep my erratic hormones in balance as well, and most of you were very helpful in keeping this ugly task simple.

The forum "community" can be a wonderful thing when used in the way it was meant to be. I apologize too, to anyone who was offended.

Thanks again

Congradulations, Amy!!! That's great news, I wish I could make it to Indy, but a bit too far from Minnesota. It would be a pleasure to meet the lady that is doing such a good job of taking care of the site, especially in light of todays issues and what I can only imagine is an unhappy tummy to start with. Nice job.

Ya notice I quick I am to defend unpopular opinions, until something like HondaRacings pictures come along, that is just plain gross! Worse than the Berg video in fact.

A baby huh? Your first? Boy or girl?

What will Klipsch give us for a prize in a naming contest? Ill go first:

Jubilee

RF8

Citrix

Troy

Regan

Britney

Tipper

Billy Bob

9.gif9.gif

• Moderators

Yep, first. Boy. I definitely need help with a name 1.gif

I probably couldn't get approval on, say, a set of Ultra THX speakers as a prize.... 2.gif But it could still be kinda fun.

Amy-

Congrats on your pending bundle of joy. I think I met you at the gathering last year, but can't make this one, as our little daughter turns 6 months this week, and there are lots of "honey-do's" on the list. Maybe next year, and I could bring along the whole family!

But she already like Baby Neptune CDs on the K-horns, so I bet yours will also enjoy the fruits of your Klipsch association. As far as names go, we had a hard time too, so went and bought one of those 40,000 baby name books. My wife and I each went through all the girl names, wrote down our favorites, then started culling the list. It took us a several weeks, and finally decided on first and middle names about a week prior to her birth. So you have some time. But here's one for you...Paul? 9.gif

Amy, Congratulations!

You HAVE to give high billing to "Felix"! 2.gif

Realistically, Pick one of his great grandfather's names and your great something or other's name and mix. Don't use any first name of a living relative.

I favor Lucas. Perhaps, Lucas Wilson Unger.

----------------

On 6/7/2004 6:28:51 PM John Albright wrote:

Amy, Congratulations!

You HAVE to give high billing to "Felix"!
2.gif

Realistically, Pick one of his great grandfather's names and your great something or other's name and mix. Don't use any first name of a living relative.

I favor Lucas. Perhaps, Lucas Wilson Unger.

----------------

Hi

Using my great Grandfather is how my Father blessed me with

Winford Horace III

It was only when I registered for the Draft that I let out the H was for Horace.

dodger

Amy, this guy has come back more than once. He probably has a dynamic ip address so banning won't help. If no legal action can be taken, perhaps it would be good to look into other ways to prevent something like this from happening again. For example, require pictures to be approved before than can be posted.

Hello Amy I believe we never chatted. Congradulations on your first. God bless ya! and your newbie. As for names I could go on and on. Buy one of those name books. You would have to give me some direction on what type of name you would want your son to have.