Why is the forum so S...L....O........W today?

fini

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 6/30/2004 8:49:46 AM fini wrote:

Lotsa timing out error messages. Checking IP addresses w/ every post? Electronically scanning for the word p0l1+1c4L?
1.gif

----------------

Hello:

I've noticed the Forum being sloe for several days now.

RE: timeout/ErrorL: I got that yesterday, said to email webmaster, I did that, come back as DAEMON FAILUER, to to email "Postmater." That Came back as DAEMON FAILURE. One time it stated could not send to that many (?) other said server not found 404.1 - never received a 404.1 before. Told to me on the click on - DAEMON FAILURE.

Beat Meatloaf's song - thre (3) out of Three (3) ain't bad.

dodger

----------------

On 6/30/2004 9:02:12 AM garymd wrote:

Glad it's not just me. This is torture!
14.gif

----------------

After the timeout, would not let me log-in again.

Tried to forward problem messages as told by my server, came back DAEMON FAILURE.

dodger

----------------

On 6/30/2004 9:12:11 AM fini wrote:

I think that DAEMON guy should be banned...

----------------

Well I can't see my earlier replies, but I will agree.

I take his returning replies/email as "Harassment by means of an electronic instruments" as defined in the NY State Penal Law, Section 240.25.

dodger

A few day's ago I deleted a bunch of cookies trying to speed up this computer and ever since this Klipsch website has been SLOW! Thought maybe it was because of the deleted stuff.....guess not. I'm sure it will straighten itself out sooner or later....Cable service quality could not have dropped off that quick! I'm not going anywhere 3.gif Pat

The forum remains slow, as of Friday morning. It takes about 20 seconds for the forum main page to load, and then another 15-20 seconds for "Posted Today" to come up. Last night I was getting some "Server Fatal Exception OLE" type error messages when trying to load the forums.

It's normally a second or two for both those operations - the page has been slow now for 5 or 6 days. Somebody needs to try giving the Klipsch server a good swift kick, or a hard rap on the side panel I think. That does the trick with most other mechanical and electronic devices 2.gif