New Jubilee pie slice logos...SWEEEET!

jorjen

I had to do it. Saw these beauties in another thread so I ordered a set and they came today. Some may say that they still prefer the original pie slice for nostalgic reasons(mine will be wrapped in tissue and stored in a ziploc for posterity), but I have to tell you these things look beautiful on my Rosewood Khorns with black grilles. Just the finishing touch I was looking for. I will try to take some closeup pics and post later. Slick, rich lookin' emblem I must say3.gif. Nice job folks.

Yep this is a totally new redesigned logo. I have been tight lipped about it for a month or two now, but now that it is out of the bag here is a photo of one on my Khorns. I had to have them for all the speakers after I got one. I gave the older style ones to my brother in law. You likee? 9.gif

I don't get it. What's so different about it? I have a mint original one from 1974. I also see a single screw on these new ones, at the lower right side. Are these made from metal? Or are they plastic?

I don't get it. What's so different about it? I have a mint original one from 1974. I also see a single screw on these new ones, at the lower right side. Are these made from metal? Or are they plastic?

I saw and liked the Jubilee badges at the forum Klipschfest in Indianapolis June 12 and ordered a pair for my 2003 Klipschorns. On the 2004 Khorns we saw in Indy they were on the upper right as pictured elsewhere on this string. After experimenting with that and other placements on my speakers, I settled on a center placement above the (non-removable) Klipsch plaques on each speaker as seen on the attached photo.

The new badges do adorn those speakers prettily.

By the way, my younger son, 33, who among other things writes and plays music for his rock band in CO, visited over July 4 and got his first exposure to Khorns. Talk about audio Nirvana for that young man. He sat there literally open-mouthed as he slammed his music through the Khorns at maximum, real concert volumes. He just could not get over their ability to play so loudly WITH such clarity and ease and lack of any audible distortion.

post-10590-13819256297608_thumb.jpg