Do you guys use your HT everyday?

troostj

just curious if everyone here pretty much uses their setup to watch TV everyday... or if it is just used when playing serious movies? (DVDs etc)

What about people with projectors? Do you use them everyday for normal TV watching.. or just for movies?

----------------

On 7/15/2004 7:45:45 AM dkp wrote:

I use the projector to watch movies and some sporting events, like the recent Red Wings and Pistons games.

David

----------------

Hi, who's rules and playing surface would be used for an event such as this?, and is "goaltending" legal?

Hockball?

Basketey?

9.gif2.gif

I go days without having the music system on at all.

But I also play guitar, wife plays piano, duaghter plays piano, middle son plays guitar and bass, youngest son plays trumpet. There's always music, mostly live, which is really the best kind anyway.

Marvel

----------------

On 7/15/2004 6:58:54 AM troostj wrote:

just curious if everyone here pretty much uses their setup to watch TV everyday... or if it is just used when playing serious movies? (DVDs etc)

What about people with projectors? Do you use them everyday for normal TV watching.. or just for movies?

----------------

I use mine quite a bit, especially since it is the only TV I got in the house (well, I got small one and my "old" setup down in the basement, but I havn't turned that thing on in a long time).

I find myself listening to a lot more music than anything on my system. i do use it to watch TV, and the last movie that I actually sat down to watch was when a few of my friends where over to do a "Lord of the Rings" marathon in the beginningn of June.

in all honesty NO, when I want to watch the National news at 11pm strictly through the tube quiet time, so be it, without HT. If it's a "digital" signal well of course, you pay for it USE IT....NASCAR on Sundays is wild...10.gif

HD in time when the Receivers come down in $$$$$$ (cable)

90% of the time, I only use my 'Two Channel' system - ie, a cd, an FM station, or a cable radio station played via my McIntosh equipment and the CF-4's. I don't use my subwoofer for music - perhaps after I upgrade to an RSW-15 in a few months that might change. For casual tv watching, I usually only use two channel as well.

Most of the time I just have the TV only on. I don't even have my system hooked up to cable. Maybe a couple of times a week I'll watch a DVD concert. This past weekend was "Heart Alive in Seattle". Just got it.

Maybe 3 or 4 times a week I'll listen to 2 channel. Well actually the ARM mode on my McCormack pre-amp is spoiling me so I listen in 5.0 now most of the time. Very seldom do I watch a movie.