OT: Are You a Psychopath?

neo33

This is a genuine psychological test, used by the FBI. It is a story about a girl, who while at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, she believed him to be her dream guy and she fell in love with him there and then. A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

DON'T Scroll down until you have thought what your answer is to this question!

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance.

That's interesting.

I was thinking jealousy too, i.e., eliminate her sister from contending for the affections of the man. Also, I sort of misread it originally -- I thought that the girl and the man did end up dating/starting a relationship and then she killed her sister. My fault. Does my misreading that mean anything?

I thought the man may have turned out to be romantically involved with her sister, or even married to her and therefore, killed her sister to gain the full attention of the man. Considering my audio background and my love of FM radio, I guess that makes me a: "Multipath'! 9.gif

Hi there. This is Edwin's wife. Edwin has just gone on a little...... holiday for a while. If there are any messages I'll be glad to pass them on. Incidently, I'll be glad to meet up individually with any of Edwin's forum friends.... Somewhere where we won't be disturbed. Somewhere...... far away from help, whoops, I mean, distractions. Somewhere where we can bury the past...... 11.gif13.gif

----------------

On 8/19/2004 11:09:32 PM edwinr wrote:

Hi there. This is Edwin's wife. Edwin has just gone on a little...... holiday for a while. If there are any messages I'll be glad to pass them on. Incidently, I'll be glad to meet up individually with any of Edwin's forum friends.... Somewhere where we won't be disturbed. Somewhere...... far away from help, whoops, I mean, distractions. Somewhere where we can bury the past......
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/11.gif">
13.gif

----------------

What did you do with Edwin?11.gif