Political Posts

artto

Uh, some of you guys are straying off subject there: we're supposed to be discussing what we're not supposed to discuss. Normally, a thread is allowed to meander, but this one is pinned to the top for a reason. I think.

(I wanna know about you and Andre, too! He was wonderful in The Princess Bride. I'm jealous: I only have a shot of myself with Robert Redford...)

I'm not an advocate of any party. I'm pro-America. I believe in certain principles and also practice them.

When I see or hear mature individuals or groups discuss topics, I hear them out. This is a forum so you don't have to listen. True this is an audio board, but someone has an itchy trigger finger (aka deleting a post).

BTW, last time I checked Indiana was rumored to be strong Bush and favoring Bush in Arkansas. Incumbents generally have the egde, and in states where they have won in the past, "don't fix what ain't broken"

meaning keep it the same. Since state residents are a vast majority of in-state employees as well, why would you want things to change if your doing "okay to good"

This could mean that forum moderators are forcing their political views on us, somewhat indirectly, not allowing political discussion, albeit in an audio forum.