Spectactular Heresy's On Ebay

Gilbert

You can no longer get that type of Pie Slice logo, but you can get these!

Those beautiful vintage Heresy's are commanding a killer price I see. I asked him for S/N's all he provided was they were purchased in the mid 70's. He failed to answer the simple question that I asked, I don't get it?

----------------

On 11/8/2004 8:36:26 AM Frzninvt wrote:

Those beautiful vintage Heresy's are commanding a killer price I see. I asked him for S/N's all he provided was they were purchased in the mid 70's. He failed to answer the simple question that I asked, I don't get it?

----------------

My guess is that they were already boxed up or perhaps across town from where he does his e-mail. I often find myself surprised when e-mailing someone when they don't answer a question, just avoiding it. Seems to happen fairly often.

For $928 I think I'd have to sell my '72 zebrawood heresys. That's just a tad too much for heresys IMO, even such a nice pair.

BTW Lynn - I don't think $1800 is too much for a stellar pair of corns. Wasn't that long ago when an average NM pair went for that kind of money. Unless you were just kidding of course..............2.gif

Twas a bit much but hey, it's only money. Maybe I make too much of it. But come now, when was the last time you saw a sweet pair of Hersey's with grill cloth like that in pristine condition? I work too hard to spend hours refinishing some scratched up old pair.

Anyway, I don't buy this stuff to resell it. I'll have these for another 20 years sitting happily in my bedroom. A well spent $50 a year I think!1.gif And in the meantime, I might be interested in those Zebrawood's you have there!

----------------

On 11/14/2004 10:45:33 PM scott0527 wrote:

Twas a bit much but hey, it's only money. Maybe I make too much of it. But come now, when was the last time you saw a sweet pair of Hersey's with grill cloth like that in pristine condition? I work too hard to spend hours refinishing some scratched up old pair.

Anyway, I don't buy this stuff to resell it. I'll have these for another 20 years sitting happily in my bedroom. A well spent $50 a year I think!
1.gif
And in the meantime, I might be interested in those Zebrawood's you have there!
----------------

That's a refreshing attitude. They are great looking and it's amazing that the original cartons were saved.