• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 12/8/2004 8:20:52 AM jaama wrote:

let's keep sharing info about audio on this site not world news.like basketball etc.donot mess this up people not to many site like this one here.where we can share pic of our system and talk audio.keep the junk off here.
7.gif

----------------

Welcome to the Forum.

As you spend time here, you get to "know" the other Members.

As such, there are times, events, proud happenings that you'll wish to share. As with any friends.

Thus you'll notice OT (off topic) about Births, new puppies, impressions of world events. But the topics are usually Audio Related for the most part.

There is the General Questions section that leaves a large opening. But as you post and people get to "know" you and vice versa you'll find humour, events, good things, bad things that you wish to share.

Yes it is an Audio Site - Klipsch. But it is a Forum, that opens the way for not only Audio discussion, but personal life, or general thoughts.

One can skip reading the OTs posed and just concentrate on topics you enjoy.

dodger

----------------

On 12/8/2004 8:20:52 AM jaama wrote:

let's keep sharing info about audio on this site not world news.like basketball etc.donot mess this up people not to many site like this one here.where we can share pic of our system and talk audio.keep the junk off here.
7.gif

----------------

Yep, we'll keep sharing info about audio on this site. However, we will continue to also share info about world news, sports, the latest movies, and other "Junk" as you seem to like to call it.

Since I don't see the title "Moderator" on your name, who do you think you are telling the rest of us what we should or should not talk about on here? If you got an issue with a thread, PM the moderator, and they will determine if the thread is appropriate or not. Otherwise, there is nothing that says you have to click on a thread you are not interested in.

Yuuuuuup. This is a rather open community. We share things that are not always about audio down here in the general area. The Home Theater sections seems to stay more on topic. You looking for a good audio flame war? Go up into 2 channel. They are always bickering up there on what's better.

BTW, The Dallas Cowboys piss me off.7.gif

----------------

On 12/8/2004 12:03:19 PM dodger wrote:

I've found that I have a little more energy drinking a glass of soy milk each day. I like the Vanilla.

----------------

Never cared for Vanilla flavord anything until I ate some Haggen Das Vanilla Almond ice cream... Toooo good.

----------------

On 12/8/2004 11:55:27 AM picky wrote:

So, .....what's YOUR favorite brand of yogurt?

----------------

Anything with some fruit in it. You older guys may want to add a touch of flaxseed to yours-it'll keep you regular... 9.gif9.gif