THIS IS AN AUDIO SITE PEOPLE

jaama

----------------

On 12/8/2004 6:49:32 PM Seadog wrote:

Lost my port engine Saturday night. We had to gimp back slowly on one engine. The darn electronic ignition module shorted and melted down. We listened to the TSO Christmas CD all the way back to the marina (audio post
9.gif
).

----------------

My port engine on the Blackwatch26 I had quit on me once about 15 miles offshore. It was he11 having to come in at 28 knots on one engine!6.gif

Rick

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 12/8/2004 2:22:54 PM garymd wrote:

I prefer Breyers strawberry, fruit at the bottom of course.
9.gif
For plain or vanilla, it's Dannon all the way.

----------------

Great choice! Fruit on bottom,the choice of real audiophiles

Did I hear a new member complaining telling Klipschers how to use their forum?

----------------

On 12/8/2004 2:53:52 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

I think for my next photo shoot, I'll dip some nice 19-year old in yogurt, perhaps banana flavored. There will be an audio system with Klipsch speakers playing the in background while the session takes place. This qualifies as an audio post.

----------------

Micheal, is this one of your photos?

khorn2ass12.jpg

post-11084-13819259798768_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 12/8/2004 3:54:49 PM nicholtl wrote:

So who here is into weight-lifting? Maxed 235 yesterday, which isn't bad considering I'm 145.

----------------

Good lift, Nick. My best bench press is 160 kilo's which is I think, about 352lbs (three and a half plates each side plus an Olympic bar). That was about 5 years ago. But I've dropped my bench press to around 120 kilo's (2 x plates each side plus Olympic bar) on a regular basis. I do much more running now with lots of circuit training.

By occupation I'm a Police Physical Training Instructor (PTI). So fitness is more important to me than how much I can bench press.

352lbs? I bow down, that is truly insane, Ed. Were you in the "300 pound club" in high school, if that existed in your school? Hell, my max in high school was 180lbs. But I was also 135lbs, so go figure. Dare I ask what you weigh? Pound-for-pound strength is always a fun indicator. But like you said, weight-lifting is one thing, actual all-around fitness is another (and much more important). I've always hated cardio, even though I force myself to do it. Usually try to run 2 miles every other night, and swim 20 Olympic laps the nights in between those. Of course, gotta lift 5 times a week, though only in the early mornings.

A police trainer? Damn! I did NOT know that, but that is way cool. Mighty respectable too. You have to be extremely tough, diciplined, and command respect with a profession like that one. Well hey, if all us Klipschers ever got stranded on a desert island, like Survivor style, you'd definitely be The Law around town. But I'd feel safe with that in your hands, and not someonle like...say...Neo 3.gif

----------------

On 12/9/2004 3:41:33 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

red stilettos, my current 19 year old d cup asst has a pair from prom. I told her what we call red heels round these parts.

F#$% me shoes!

She said she'd make me forget all about Beth's photos. Can't wait for this one. Yes, ANOTHER former HS cheerleader. That's all I hire ..YYYEEEOOOWW

Michael

----------------

posting those pics would be cool 10.gif

----------------

On 12/9/2004 3:19:16 AM nicholtl wrote:

Dare I ask what you weigh? Pound-for-pound strength is always a fun indicator. But like you said, weight-lifting is one thing, actual all-around fitness is another (and much more important).

----------------

When I was maxing 352lbs I weighed 210lbs. Now that I bench, as a training weight, around 270lbs (more reps, less poundage for overall endurance), I weigh around 188lbs. You have a high power to weight ratio as well, Nick. You are a lot younger than me so you've got a lot of improvement heading your way. Just don't push too hard too soon. My best strength came on around 40 years old. Now that I'm 48, I've gone past just punching as heavy as I can, so I go for more quality training.

And don't underestimate NEO. I reckon NEO's a dark horse, and would surprise both of us! 2.gif

Nice thread, stop whining 9.gif

Nicholtl - I'm in to weightlifting/working out as well, currently I work out on my last set with 305lbs flat bench, decline bench is 315lbs, usually get 4-5 reps on that set. I tend to do about 5 sets on bench, starting high reps then slowly go down in reps. I have been going on and off, sometimes 1 month on, then 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 1 week off, 3 weeks on, etc If I can keep going all the time I should be able to really pick up the weight. I also run a lot now, about 3 1/2 miles on the olypical machine a day after my workout, and I take fat burners, so all that combined really makes a lot weaker 8.gif

I'm trying to cut some weight off me, I'm 25yrs old, 6'2" 225-230lbs (depending on my diet 3.gif) I have Rocky Point Mexico coming up in March, I plan to be cut and HUGE this year 9.gif

I like to workout, but when you stop, oh holy hell, that's when things start to suck!!!!

I was working out a lot recently on my bowflex. Enter XBOX game Madden NFL 2005. Now, bowflex is collecting dust...

Anyway, that bowflext does a great job. I was suprised at how good of a workout it gives you. BTW, when you guys are benchpressing, do your elbows pop? Everytime I push back up, my left elbow pops. Doesn't hurt, just pops.