I hit a gold mine!

neo33

A friend just sold me his entire classic rock vynil collection of nearly a thousand LPs for 75 bucks! They're all in very good to excellent condition. They include these bands/artists: Fleetwood Mac, Styx, ELO, Rickie Lee Jones, Supertramp, Led Zepellin, Stevie Nicks, The Doors, Cheap Trick, Pink Floyd, The police, The Beatles, Scorpion, etc. A bargain or what?

not a bad deal at all.......suddenly garymd has a bit of competition out here on the left coast in the "amazing good fortune" category!!!!!!!

way to go..............and i will buy any doubles or ones you do not want...................let's see, at 7.5 cents each, i could pay you 15 cents each and you would make a 100% profit.........of course , you would have to suffer the tax consequences...........best regards, patrick

I have a cousin who was not fortunate several years back and had a house fire. The one thing that was really not well documented was her HUGE record collection that she had grown since she was a young girl, there is no telling what all she had. After I heard that I took a digital camera and rent room by room taking pictures and then transfered that to a disc and put it in a safe deposit box.

But back to the topic at hand, GREAT FIND. I have a garage sale hound hunting for me.

They opened a new TGIFidays close by (well tore the old one down moved it and re opened. I happened to notice on the wall approx 50 LP covers...I knew all of them except for 3 at first glance, and owned at one time 41. I had a great laugh at that.

Yes, I was a child of the 70's and 80's for sure!! LOL

I think of all the great cover art, reading the bio's, and lyrics in large enough type to see, most kids miss out on today.