Klipsch Pilgramage. When and where? Need to plan.

Piranha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely wanting to do this - talking to my new SO about it - she's pretty excited at the prospect as well - especially after I described my experience with the KHorns last year.

So yeah, I'll probably be going, but sorry Steve, you'll just have to find another roomie 9.gif

In all seriousness, though, were it not for GaryMD and Steve Konopa, I wouldn't have made it last year for sheer lack of finances.

----------------

On 1/11/2005 4:01:59 PM Griffinator wrote:

In all seriousness, though, were it not for GaryMD and Steve Konopa, I wouldn't have made it last year for sheer lack of finances.

----------------

I was goiing anyway, so I figured, what the hell, I had the extra bed. Might as well help out a friend in need. I've gone to the one previous to last year and had an awesome time, so I knew you'd really enjoy this and I could tell you really wanted to go. Glad to of had you.

Like I stated earlier, when we are in Indy, we are not in our rooms sleeping that much anyhow1.gif1.gif1.gif1.gif

It is a fun trip. You guys on the fence should really consider going. It is a fun time hanging out with the guys on this forum.

Now that it has been going on for a few years, most of us are making real friendships on this forum making this place a lot more fun.

SKonopa for example is the prime example an overgrown kid trapped in a man's body.1.gif

JM

----------------

On 1/11/2005 4:01:59 PM Griffinator wrote:

----------------

I was glad to help. Griff, Steve and I met at the airport in Indy and had lunch before moving on to the hotel. It was a blast from start to finish.

The most fun IMO was Friday night listening to music and getting to know everyone. Putting faces with names was very interesting. I don't think ANYONE looked like I had them pictured!

The only bust I can remember was the "Jazz Lady." Not only was she incredibly bad, she spoiled my appetite and took time away from a very nice jazz trio.

----------------

On 1/12/2005 4:07:32 PM garymd wrote:

The only bust I can remember was the "Jazz Lady." Not only was she incredibly bad, she spoiled my appetite and took time away from a very nice jazz trio.

----------------

Wasn't that the truth! I ended up bailing and going with a couple of the guys to take up the offer of the free movie that the UA theater offered. It was cool to go see Shrek 2 and all, but at the same time, I missed getting to hang out at IndyKlipschFan's place as well as missing an awesome Jazz trio that came on after that stupid lady at that club. Ahhh, keeping my fingers crossed that this year, they'll have somebody good up there.

I'll never forget that look on Griff's face, though when that lady got up there and started. 11.gif I thought he was going to keel over dead on me like as though he ate something bad! 6.gif

I would like to go but $ might be tight as this year is the 50th birthday of my wife, the #1 most understanding woman I have had the pleasure to know. It is also the 50th anaversery of my parrents and that must be celebrated too. We are also celebrating the opening of my shop next month. Three big parties this year for us, I don't know how the $ will look but it sure would be nice to go to Klipschfest II.2.gif

----------------

On 1/12/2005 4:07:32 PM garymd wrote:

----------------

Apology accepted. 2.gif

If you drank more greyhounds she'd have been more tolerable. 9.gif

• Klipsch Employees

Ok, the talks have started....And no, Hope has not been rulled out YET.

Give us some time to talk. I would think that the last weeks in June is still the best.

July is the start of a "new year" for us and unless you want to help with invetory we dont want to be close to Hope at that time.

Well I will be there if the days and cost permit! My B-day falls on June 27th, so maybe a b-day present for me, a vacation to hang with my Klipsch buddies 9.gif

It would be cool to meet some of the people I have been talking to for a few years eh? 2.gif If I come alone I wouldn't mind splitting the cost of a room with someone that will be going solo as well.