Interesting Ebay Auction

BEC

----------------

On 3/10/2005 3:16:46 AM John Albright wrote:

I can't. Anyone that would respond like that is a hopeless jerk. He deserves what he gets. A calm explanation would have ended it all.
----------------

And the person that emailed him for no reason wasn't?

thanks guys and gals for all the input concerning the auction i do realize i came across as a lunatic but i still do no belive anyone has the right to tell you how your ad should be stated, and then to call one trailer park trash is a wee too much hell i live in a double wide pre fab, just kidding again thanks i do respect klipsch and their fans so i am cancelling the ad and restarting it-less the k- word

I think that you just put Klipsch in your ad to attract more hits. It's a pretty lame attempt though because anyone searching for Klipsch won't bother bidding on these. Mind as well just said Khorns while you were at it. 2.gif

In all honesty, you can't say that's not the reason you put the name Klipsch in the ad. It's like when people list a shirt for example. It will say something like: "Izod polo shirt, not polo ralph lauren, prada, or gucci"

FYI - he relisted it on ebay. So far no questions yet (and therefore, no replies).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5759074855&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

These might be interesting as a pair of extra horn speakers for someone if the price if right, but $100 for shipping plus $20 for packing is a disincentive unless one is in the area.

Bob, if he sells them, he should give you a commission since he has included the Audio Karma thread in the listing.

Carl.

----------------

On 3/10/2005 5:36:44 PM cjgeraci wrote:

Bob, if he sells them, he should give you a commission since he has included the Audio Karma thread in the listing.

Carl.

----------------

Carl,

I saw that. Do you think I should ask him a question about using my link?

Bob

That would be a legitimate question.

At least if he is not going to provide you financial renumeration, he could have at least attributed it to you. 9.gif

But, then again, "Klipsch" is listed under brand name (even though "Aztec" is in the lead). So, that would have been wishful thinking. 6.gif

Carl.