m00ns pic for the next Klipsch speaker model gal.

m00n

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... All seriousness here.

If klipsch marketing could land a deal with her, where she is posing with some Klipsch speakers, a european (because Alizee is French) spokes-person if you will, she would draw a huge amount of attention to the Klipsch name.

Even to just get her in a few photo shots in some european magazines... Could be a huge win for Klipsch.

----------------

On 3/11/2005 2:17:27 PM j-malotky wrote:

----------------

On 3/11/2005 11:05:56 AM m00n wrote:

Ok... All seriousness here.

----------------

The only thing that I "seriously" know that you are thinking with your "little moon" first
1.gif
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
11.gif

JM

----------------

Jim, I must agree. The "little moon" is thinking about nookie.9.gif

Terry

EDIT: can we say nookie?

Okay, m00n...you picked your gal. Now it's "put up or shut up" time. Try to convince Amy and Trey so they can try to convince Fred and wife and the advertising dept. to get Alizee to sponsor Klipsch in Europe. If there's a really big market in Europe for Klipsch horn speakers, and Alizee is THE next hottest commodity in Europe's music industry, then let's get these two forces together. Introduce Alizee to Klipsch; once she's there backing Klipsch loudspeakers to all her hit songs, then it's pure magic (and money in the bank for both singer and speaker manufacturer).

And we'll all have good ol' m00n here to thank!2.gif

----------------

On 3/13/2005 12:34:43 AM m00n wrote:

OH Cmon... She is a little hottie and you all know it. I refuse to believe that I'm the only one who would get funky with her.

----------------

Just caught your last post...hey man, If I wasn't such an old man, I'd get jiggy with her as well!11.gif

----------------

On 3/13/2005 12:44:27 AM jt1stcav wrote:

----------------

On 3/13/2005 12:34:43 AM m00n wrote:

OH Cmon... She is a little hottie and you all know it. I refuse to believe that I'm the only one who would get funky with her.

----------------

Just caught your last post...hey man, If I wasn't such an old man, I'd get jiggy with her as well!
11.gif

----------------

What are you talking about... Apparently Bruce Willis is taking the candy from Lindsay Lohan. He's what 49? She's 18.