FS: 2003 Klipschorns

Deang

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 3/20/2005 12:54:25 PM maxg wrote:

Thinking about it the Hebrew word for the RAM's horn is actually "Shofar" not Jobel.

----------------

Max, that is correct that the shofar is the name of the (instrument itself) ram's horn trumpet. Jobel from which "jubilee" is associated has (a larger context) to do with the announcement of the year of jubilee, with the trumpet.

Pretty cool name for PWK's final great work, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Right now my room looks like it was hit by a grenade. I've got stuff scattered everywhere, and it pretty much looks like the way the inside of my head feels. What free time I have is spent studying and running up my long distance phone bill. While I'm narrowing down my choices in the "sell off your firstborn" mods department, I'm going to stand up my Klipschorns PK style: PD-5VH's, P-trapped Type A's, or AA's, and some nice BEC T-35's. This will more than hold me over as I figure out the best way to go completely broke.9.gif

Well, I get 200 minutes of LD for $8 a month through SBC, and then 7 cents for every minute after that. I rarely make long distance calls. This month I think I'm going to get burnt. Hell, I spent half a night talking to DJK last week. That call also cost me a bottle of aspirin.

Dean,

Get in this century dude ! You have no cell phone, You never answer your home phone and rarely answer your emails 2.gif You can get unlimited long distance for $20 extra a month on your home phone. My entire phone bill local and long distance with answering service and every feature you can think of with the taxes and surcharges is $62 a month. I call all over North America and it doesn't cost me a red cent extra.

Craig