Trey, can I bring equipment?

Trey, is it ok to bring a piece of equipment to hear on Klipschorns? I'd like to bring my little Redgum MOSFET integrated and surprise (I hope) some folks. I've had tubes and I think some tube guys may be liken it a little.

Thought I better clear it first.

Thanks

Rich

Tom,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Your link takes me to the reply page. I too was wondering how we were going to cover the cost of the room for the mixer. I know a number of us offered to chip in myself included.

Ah I don't care what we listen too! The only thing that will sound good will be my gear anyway just ask me 2.gif Besides Trey has never said a thing to me about my offer. I offered to pay for the 1/2 size room if were getting the entire room then someone will have to cover the rest $300 is a stretch for me. Either way people can bring whatever they want whether I sponser the room or not.

Craig

I think it would be nice if everyone that's coming would chip in $10 towards the room as previously suggested. I am happy to do it personally. Anyone else?

Craig shouldn't have to foot half the bill himself. But it's sure an awfully nice gesture on his part to offer.

"I think it would be nice if everyone that's coming would chip in $10 towards the room as previously suggested."

Count me in too, but if it gets too loud, I'm staying anyway. I'll just go stand in the corner behind a speaker (a trick we learned from Gary 9.gif)

----------------

On 4/20/2005 12:11:01 PM LarryC wrote:

Yeah, I'll chip in $10 or $20. I just have to leave when it gets too loud.
6.gif

Larry
----------------

Larry,

That will probably be around 9PM or a six pack, whichever comes first. Irregardless, I am sure you can get a proration. 2.gif