ANYBODY WANT TO SELL THEIR MOONDOGS OR DRD'S

RAPTORMAN

I've heard enough great things about these two low powered amps that I would like to try them. "Which is better for Khorns anyway???????" Anyway, I'm in Toronto Canada--any which way I can avoid paying unecessary taxes would be great 2.gif . Who ever wants to part with theirs for a fair deal send me a PM1.gif

----------------

On 6/29/2005 10:21:47 AM RAPTORMAN wrote:

I've heard enough great things about these two low powered amps that I would like to try them. "Which is better for Khorns anyway???????" Anyway, I'm in Toronto Canada--any which way I can avoid paying unecessary taxes would be great
2.gif
. Who ever wants to part with theirs for a fair deal send me a PM
1.gif
----------------

A worth quest, Sir Knight.

Just don't expect to see my Moondogs "For Sale". 10.gif

Klipsch out.

PS. Try posting a Wanted on Audiogon.

He's still there, but with not much sleep....

----------------

On 6/29/2005 6:04:08 PM Cut-Throat wrote:

"Just don't expect to see my Moondogs "For Sale". "

Jazzman,

You're still here?

- Don't expect my Moondogs or DRD45s for Sale either!

9.gif

----------------

Wow! Jazman and Cut-Throat back again in one thread. If only Mobile Homeless were here too, we could have a full-fledged reunion.

Raptorman, I'd try to find some to listen to before you actually purchase them. It beats going by other people's opinions.

----------------

On 6/29/2005 7:00:51 PM Parrot wrote:

Raptorman, I'd try to find some to listen to before you actually purchase them. It beats going by other people's opinions.

----------------

Good advice. I've been playing with a pair of Wright 3.5 mono's for the last few months. So far, I'd have to say they aren't for me. But you know, I just had to give SET a try to see for myself. I'm not quite ready to get rid of them yet, I've got some more listening to do before ruling them out.

One thiing about all Wright products. Ole George Wright is old school and does not use polarized AC plugs. Make sure you have the plugs in correct. If not sure, listen, and compare with the plugs both ways before making final judgement. All my gear is Wright Sound so I've spend some time playing in this area and believe me it makes a difference.

There is another way to determine correct polarity and van den hul has a document describing the procedure. You need a multimeter. If anyone wants it, I can email it to them.

No Disc

----------------

On 6/29/2005 8:56:23 PM scott0527 wrote:

Good advice. I've been playing with a pair of Wright 3.5 mono's for the last few months. So far, I'd have to say they aren't for me. But you know, I just had to give SET a try to see for myself. I'm not quite ready to get rid of them yet, I've got some more listening to do before ruling them out.

----------------

As mentioned, it really is best to try them out before actually buying. However, since that is not always easy to do, you won't risk anything if you can buy some used at their appropriate "used" prices. If you don't like them, you won't have any problems selling them for about what you paid. There is no better way to evaluate them than to have them in your system, with as much time as you need to listen.

----------------

On 6/29/2005 9:08:01 PM No Disc wrote:

One thiing about all Wright products. Ole George Wright is old school and does not use polarized AC plugs. Make sure you have the plugs in correct. If not sure, listen, and compare with the plugs both ways before making final judgement. All my gear is Wright Sound so I've spend some time playing in this area and believe me it makes a difference.

There is another way to determine correct polarity and van den hul has a document describing the procedure. You need a multimeter. If anyone wants it, I can email it to them.

No Disc

---------------

I'd be interested. My Mc30s have the original cords.

Cut-Throat, nice to see you pop in. Crazy 'horns. I had seen you mention them, but hadn't seen a pic. My wife would strangle me.

Are you still using the TJ in the 45s?