Klipschhorn Corner Speakers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As DMan stated the HF sections are secured by wing nuts on either side. The tops can be removed and placed seperately. The side grills are removed in the same manner by loosening the wing nuts behind them. Once apart they are more managable. Bring old blankets, quilts, pillows, etc. I have moved them in a Pontiac Trans Sport with only a single side door, and more recently with our Pontiac Montana Minivan so they should fit in the Honda as well with all the seats in the back folded down or removed.

Wait until you get them home, put into place, connected and playing! You are going to have a grin ear to ear. I replaced a pair of Belle's with my first pair of Khorn's and immediately knew that I made the right choice. So much so that I had to have a second pair, I must say that I got tremendous deals on the ones I got so I am very pleased.

Hope that all goes well for you and the transport goes off without a hitch. Take photos along the way and let us know how things work out for you.

9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif

The wire you have is sufficient if they are less than 20ft in length, otherwise just buy the generic 12ga speaker wire at Home Depot for $0.20 a foot. Big dollar speakers cables are not going to make a difference, unless you can hear the electrons flowing at the atomic level.

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 7/19/2005 3:10:15 PM musiclover wrote:

I have purchased the Khorns that Forum member in here is selling, Name Tubes And Horns and will be picking them up 7/31/05.

----------------

Soooooooooo... what's the news? Hmmmmmmm? Planning to be up late tonight with stuff?

Woo

Just reporting that I made it back safe 7/31/05 with the khorns that I purchased from fellow forum member Keith McGowan. I was already in Gatlinburg and Keith was so kind to meet me halfway between Gatlinburg and Rawleigh N.C., so only had to drive couple more hours. I haven/t got to listen to them much yet, but what I have listened too sounds awesome. Just like listening to everything new again. Mr. McGowan is super nice guy to do business with and I can highly recommend him to anyone else. Thanks again for all members who encouraged me to get them. David Hammer.

----------------

On 8/2/2005 8:11:41 PM BS Button wrote:

Music Lover,

Let me chime in and welcome you aboard the Klipsch Express. From another in Bowling Green. You just had to get the Khorns first...argh! It's OK, Woo's gonna sell me another beater pair of Cornwalls for cheap.

BS Button

----------------

uh.....

NO!

3.gif

Woo (keeping ALL his worthless, beater Klipsch speakers!)

I'm really happy for you. (I'm itching to hear them in your room too! 26 x 16 ... should be awesome!). Congratulations, David! I know you've wanted some Khorns for a long time and now you have them.

Woo

p.s. you realize, of course, that you now need to grant your wife an extravagant wish for being so agreeable! 9.gif

It'll come in handy if you ever decide to go after Juicy Music products (just kidding --- kind of) 2.gif

• 2 weeks later...