Amy, Make some Pro Media's in image of Heritage!!

Coytee

For the (young) crowd unaware of the Heritage line, how cool would it be for them to see that & wonder what those are... perhaps it might kindle some intrigue in the Heritage line.

Exactly! It would be a great way to advertise the Heritage line. Heck, they could have mini Palladium's as well, but the method would be great to spread the word about the big old boys.

(I'm working the brown-nose points hard today!!)

Yo Coytee, your going to need more[:o] LOL

Plastic in a rich likeness would work for me as well, the internals are not going to be like their big brothers anyway. You could probably have molds built to replicate K-Horns, Las, Belle's and Cornwalls. If a sub was designed to accopany these sets you could easily do single drivers in them as that is all that is in my Cambridge Soundworks I use on my PC

It might be easy enough to make a little Heresy cab which would nestle the ProMedia sats. The control pod is removable, no? If so, it could be taken off and mounted on the back of one cab. That would leave the engineering intact on the speaker and offer an alternative visual.

Imagine my Promedias... they have a grill on them

Move over to Tony's lil-bastard LaScalas... when you build them, you could build the square outer cabinet. The doghouse would (could) be the three sides that comprise the sides and BACK (internally hidden) side. Speaker driver could fit on the FLAT front surface (so the doghouse would actually be square and not pointed)

Then... the nose of the doghouse would actually be the grill cover that instead of going flat across like it does on the promedias, would be triangle shaped to give the nose of the doghouse its point.

Jubilee... wow... they could even make those PRETTY!

Khorn... ditto

Belle...ditto

Cornwalls & Heresy's... might be the first time in history, the Cornwall & Heresy not only sound the same, but are (or could be) identical in their dimensions.

(no one says the Heresy would have to be proportionally smaller than the Cornwall lookalike)

I wonder if Amy is really HEARING us, OR, if she's simply too busy stabbing her Ken doll effigy (of me) with knitting needles.....[:|]

Outstanding idea, mini K-horns. Some math genius on this forum could come up with a model based on lets say a 3', 4' 5',6' driver for the bass section and a new driver for the mid and high end combined. With a 6" bass driver the bass horn section seems like roughly about a 18" cabinet width. (guessing) Maybe a Jubillee style would be easier to construct. Talk about a "neato" product for small rooms and "Bose" inclined people.

JJK

I wonder if Amy is really HEARING us, OR, if she's simply too busy stabbing her Ken doll effigy (of me) with knitting needles.....Indifferent

So Amy's voodoo training is paying off?

Single driver Klipsch computer speakers!? I have a set of CSW single driver computer speakers with pseudo bass box too but I'd expect more (and better) from Klipsch.

They'd be Klipsch after all so why stoop to the level of the also rans? Dont' forget that Klipsch makes a micro tractrix and uses 'em in most all of their computer and iPod speakers such as the Promedia 2.0 and 2.1, iGroove SXT, RoomGroove, etc...

So maybe Roy could design a micro tractrix .402 for the Jubilee version?