(OT) Post your best pictures!

I called my buddy Brandon down in Homestead Fla. today to see how he and the family made out with Hurricane Katrina . He said they took a pretty good hit . Lots of trees down , power out for 2 days , some minor damage to the house etc. etc. . He reminded me that I missed his daughter Jade's B-Day last Thursday , so in her honor heres a photo I took while visiting them last year . It was taken at Everglades National Park looking out towards the Ten Thousand Islands . I call it " Family Tree "

post-18289-13819269484618_thumb.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THX, can you tell where I took this photo?

7:17pm Your Picuture says "Na Pali Coast" I have no clue where you have taken that photo lol haha. I always stay home in my house. The only guess I can think of is Hanauma bay mountain.

7:18pm Found Out on www.google.com that its on Kaui, Wow! I have not been to kaui in ages. I have remember a long time ago, that I have won a book marathon, and they gave me a free trip to Kaui.[:D]

I thought this was timely. New York City March 2002. This is the monument of lights they displayed for a 30 day period in honor of those who lost their lives on 9/11/01. We were in NYC the previous April and visited WTC, even went on the observation deck on the very top of building 1.

Grain is due to Neopan 1600 speed film used. Slight blur because image was handheld at about 1/15 sec on the Staten Island Ferry, which really vibrates and rolls a lot. Took about 1/2 roll to get this good one.

post-10755-13819269769796_thumb.jpg