The Heritage Gathering Attendee List Grows

Tony Reed

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to the HI. They are giving you guys a little break on the price. Normal is $75 / room + $10 for each extra person. If you tell them you want to book a room with the "KLIPSCH TOUR" they will give you a flat rate on a room for $67.50

I have 20 rooms held in the "KLIPSCH TOUR" name. They will hold the rooms until Sept. 1st. So call and get your room.

Holiday Inn Express

2600 NORTH HERVEY

HOPE, AR 71801

UNITED STATES

1-870-7226262

Time is fast escaping for this deal. I got my room last night.

Woo

Trey, That is good. I will have my 1-ton truck so you can throw in some K-horns and Jubilees also. Bob Crites

Bob Crites has also agreed to bring some new type B crossovers so we'll be able to listen to 1976 Corns ... before/after.

Woo

Got my room reserved this morning. They still have 13 left, if you want Trey's discounted rate, they are only holding blocks of rooms for us until Sept 1.

THAT'S NOW PEOPLE. Better get on the stick.

I'll be in the Rock and Roll wing....

Michael

Since it's obvious there's going to be a solid turn out, I believe this thread has full filled its purpose.

So,... I have therefore posted a new thread to learn about what's going to happen at this event...i.e. The Itinerary. And to see if there's anything that I could bring to make the event a little more interesting.

Please let me know on the new thread what the plan is (i.e. what goes on at these things, this will be my first time, so be gentle).

PLEASE REPLY HERE:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/593769/ShowPost.aspx