The Heritage Gathering Attendee List Grows

Tony Reed

• Moderators

Sorry, gang, I'll be just coming back from a week-long vacation on the 14th (without the kid), and staying at home will definitely be on order for that weekend.

I'm sure you'll have a great time without me!! 2.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy, it was either this or the Inagural ChampCar Edmonton Grand Prix for time off work(200,000+ over 3 days), as a hometown boy from Edmonton AB, guess who won, maybe next year, have a great time everyone and I hope the treks to Hope will still continue in the future, thanks Klipsch...10.gif

----------------

On 8/5/2005 3:19:56 PM Amy Unger wrote:

LOL

I was there once for 2 days. Saw everything I needed to see and then some
2.gif

----------------

Tell us about the 'then some', will ya Amy? Or could it not be repeated here? LOL

Michael

----------------

On 8/4/2005 2:51:10 PM Amy Unger wrote:

Sorry, gang, I'll be just coming back from a week-long vacation on the 14th (without the kid), and staying at home will definitely be on order for that weekend.

I'm sure you'll have a great time without me!!
2.gif

----------------

Amy,

being in Hope with your brothers would be a real good way to recover from your vacation.

It won't be the same without you.

15.gif

OK, I read Trey Cannon's post above, is Klipsch now going to give us a tour in Hope?

If so I am definitely going to make it a trip, what is the latest on the plan?

The DFW contigent needs to start firming this up, there are abunch of us and we need to get together and car pool this mother...

K

• Klipsch Employees

----------------

On 8/4/2005 6:56:25 AM Trey Cannon wrote:

I think we will start about 9am Sat. that will give us time to do all the things Tony and I have planed. We will break for lunch about 12 or 1. We will meet up with our afternoon tour guide at about 2. That tour will take 2 hr or so...by 4 we will need to go back and load up the gear. Dinner is at 6 or so...well the set up will start at that time...and we can go until 10 or 11. We then must load the gear up again and take it back to the HI.

After hours party will start about 12. The bars close at 5am but the dirt roads never close....,)

Lunch...what do you want to eat? BBQ, Catfish, Dead cow...(Fini- cowgirls are not on the menu.......)
16.gif
----------------

"We will meet up with our afternoon tour guide at about 2. That tour will take 2 hr or so..."

This is a tour of the downtown PWK and local train station musuem NOT THE PLANT.

OK, got it...still planning on coming I am.

What if we just rush the plant? Drunk Klipsch owners with ringing ears from the previous night's listening debacle, would they really send us away, or worse yet, call the local po-lice?

Just a suggestion...

K ;)

----------------

On 8/15/2005 4:50:30 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

----------------

On 8/4/2005 6:56:25 AM Trey Cannon wrote:

I think we will start about 9am Sat. that will give us time to do all the things Tony and I have planed. We will break for lunch about 12 or 1. We will meet up with our afternoon tour guide at about 2. That tour will take 2 hr or so...by 4 we will need to go back and load up the gear. Dinner is at 6 or so...well the set up will start at that time...and we can go until 10 or 11. We then must load the gear up again and take it back to the HI.

After hours party will start about 12. The bars close at 5am but the dirt roads never close....,)

Lunch...what do you want to eat? BBQ, Catfish, Dead cow...(Fini- cowgirls are not on the menu.......)
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/16.gif">
----------------

"We will meet up with our afternoon tour guide at about 2. That tour will take 2 hr or so..."

This is a tour of the downtown PWK and local train station musuem
NOT THE PLANT.

----------------

I was there in December.

The plant guys(and gals)were very accommodating. I went all over the place. Spent most of the time in engineering. Photo is from inside the sealed chamber during a sweep.

OK,OK, I had to empty the trash and wash the windows before I left.

I was surprised at the amount of security at the building entrance. Post 9/11 world I guess.

Have fun gang,

Terry

post-13095-1381926874883_thumb.jpg

Guys and gals. Help me out here. Can I get a summary of the events' schedule?

Is there time to do the "test equipment/listening"? Are people actually bringing equipment..if so is there ample time to check this stuff out?

jc

• Klipsch Employees

----------------

On 8/16/2005 11:03:00 PM jwcullison wrote:

Guys and gals. Help me out here. Can I get a summary of the events' schedule?

Is there time to do the "test equipment/listening"? Are people actually bringing equipment..if so is there ample time to check this stuff out?

jc

----------------

I think we will start about 9am Sat.  that will give us time to do all the things Tony and I have planed. We will break for lunch about 12 or 1.  We will meet up with our afternoon tour guide at about 2.  That tour will take 2 hr or so...by 4 we will need to go back and load up the gear.  Dinner is at 6 or so...well the set up will start at that time...and we can go until 10 or 11. We then must load the gear up again and take it back to the hotel.

I don't think anything has changed.

The place where we will eat is where we will set up the gear. they have a stage and pool tables. we can get about as loud as we want.

BYOB but nothing open in the car and have a driver. this place is about 12 miles from the Holiday inn.

If we are going to have La Scala, Belle, or Khorns I can bring my Canary Audio 300B Monoblocks. I would hate to see a forum SET riot in person but I can bring them if anyone is interested.

I see the plan for Saturday but whats up for Sunday?

seti:

I'm guessing that everyone will be up late Saturday night, so we might be sleeping in a bit on Sunday. We'll probably get together for brunch somewhere and discuss the previous night. After that, we'll probably begin to disband for the drive/flight home.

Tony

----------------

On 8/22/2005 11:35:34 AM Tony Reed wrote:

seti:

I'm guessing that everyone will be up late Saturday night, so we might be sleeping in a bit on Sunday. We'll probably get together for brunch somewhere and discuss the previous night. After that, we'll probably begin to disband for the drive/flight home.

Tony

----------------

Thanks for the reply I'll start making arrangements to stay over Saturday night instead of driving back that night.

Could we please discuss and test drive speakers instead of bizarre amp combinations. Whatever that was at the Friday Mixer for Pilgrimage sounded horrible and too much time was spent swapping crossovers in and out. Any listening combinations/comparisons were null and void and it wasn't that much fun listening to a chip amp driven to clipping through modified LaScalas.

Michael