The Heritage Gathering Attendee List Grows

Tony Reed

----------------

On 8/24/2005 12:06:35 PM kaiser SET say wrote:

Please include me as I'm coming down with Seti

----------------

If you're coming down with Seti, please cover your mouth when you cough.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions:

Tony: Is the list of attendees UTD, to the best of your knowledge?

Trey and/or Tony:

The references to the Saturday 9 to 12 time period are very vague. Can you amplify what we would be doing during this time period? I realize we will not have a plant tour, but what is planned from 9 - 12?

Respectfully,

Mike

----------------

On 8/24/2005 7:59:16 PM fini wrote:

I know I'm not supposed to say, so don't tell anyone else, OK? Saturday 9-12 is reserved for Bubba's Tattoo Parlour. Klipsch logos for everyone, on Trey!

----------------

Uh, Trey doesn't look like he has THAT much space on him, but I 'spoze it's the thought that counts!

Very sweet, ya know?

Woo

----------------

On 8/24/2005 7:42:03 PM Good2BHome wrote:

Two questions:

Trey and/or Tony:

The references to the Saturday 9 to 12 time period are very vague. Can you amplify what we would be doing during this time period? I realize we will
not
have a plant tour, but what is planned from 9 - 12?

Respectfully,

Mike----------------

Yes, the attendee list is up to date. As far as the agenda... We're sorta playing it by ear, but trust me, you don't want to miss this gathering. Are you planning on attending?

Tony

• Klipsch Employees

----------------

On 8/25/2005 8:01:27 AM Tony Reed wrote:

----------------

On 8/24/2005 7:42:03 PM Good2BHome wrote:

Two questions:

Trey and/or Tony:

The references to the Saturday 9 to 12 time period are very vague. Can you amplify what we would be doing during this time period? I realize we will
not
have a plant tour, but what is planned from 9 - 12?

Respectfully,

Mike----------------

Yes, the attendee list is up to date. As far as the agenda... We're sorta playing it by ear, but trust me, you don't want to miss this gathering. Are you planning on attending?

Tony

----------------

I have worked it out to give a tour of the museum at the plant. Maybe with a special tour guide.

Is it fair to assume that attendees will have the option of a new Klipsch logo OR the old PWK monogram pie slice logo.... for the tatoos?

How about it Trey?

Fini, I guess you promised not to tell about the tatoos? A promise from you is about as good as Henry Watkins...

Depends on which personality makes the promise. There's always one bad one that won't promise.6.gif

On 8/26/2005 8:06:36 AM, Tony Reed wrote:

pixel.gif

speaker2.gif
Tony Reed
Freak

Total Posts: 550
Last Post: 8/26/2005

A forum member recently emailed me about car pooling from the Little Rock airport to Hope. I can't respond to his email (an AOL address) so I suggest that if anyone is interested in that to post here.
Tony

That was me. Please add me to the list -- because LR connections were problematic, I'm flying in/out of Memphis and renting a car. Barring delays, jamups and hurricanes I'll be cruising past Little Rock around 3:30 on the 16th if anyone needs a ride -- e-mail me for a cellphone # exchange.

Larry