Okay, Here's My Cat, Where's Yours?

Cornwalled

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see why I hate digital? Olorin, what are your 'tags'? When I resize the images in Photoshop, how many pixels does it want? I then save as .jpg with quality 6 to save server space and upload time. When I look at them onscreen they look like postage stamps. DOes Klipsch server want tiny pix that it then blows up to screen size. This is so confusing to me.

Thanks

My cat, Shorty, colloquially known as a "Cabbit", on account of her adaptation to her disability, which is an RH deformity - she has extremely short front paws. Instead of running, she hops like a rabbit when she needs to get somewhere quick, hence the old wives-tale that cats like this were the crossbreed of a male rabbit with a female cat - Cabbit...

She's the most lovable thing you could imagine - doesn't matter who you are, if you sit down in my house, she'll jump up in your lap and nuzzle you and head-butt you and whatever else she has to do to get you to pet her.

Shortybigeyes.JPG

post-12317-1381926884008_thumb.jpg

Here is one of my cats. This is Marvin.

Marvin came to us almost a year ago when I walked out onto my front
porch, and there he was. He jumped in my lap when I sat down, and
he was as scrawny as he could be, but he had a great disposition.
I called him Starvin' Marvin, and it stuck.

Much to my wife's dismay, I fed him. He's fixed, and once he
fattened up he got to be pretty burly, surly, and good at keeping the
neighborhood toms away.

Marvin died today. We miss him, but we're glad for the time he spent with us.

post-14166-13819269483488_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys,

I'm glad to see people are still posting to the cat thread! I want to thank everyone who has contributed so far, and invite you to continue.

Mike, your cat Steely Dan looks a lot like my Luca (named for Luka, the name of a Suzanne Vega song).

-Jon

Apollo, who is no longer with us, used to dance to the lights in my other house. He would listen to me sing and was almost dog like in devotion and loyalty too. I know all cats are not like this but mine was very affectionate and I miss him a lot. This is my old Karaoke system in the other house.

post-5910-13819269531388_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I think my three might be leaving soon. I've found numerous bits of damage to my Klipsch speakers. Of the wet or scratching variety. Those cats aren't coming in the house anymore.

I used to really love them, they'd sleep with me and hang around the office when I was working, I don't know how they became bad kitties. It baffles me.

I wonder if I quit feeding them if they'd just go away...[:(]

Then I could live in a clean, totally quiet house every day without another living soul of any type depending on me and ticking me off. I can't take it anymore....

M