Okay, Here's My Cat, Where's Yours?

Cornwalled

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post a pic of Taz after his hair apt. this week. Taz used to be an outdoor cat when he was younger but now he is an indoor fella and he has developed a matting problem so once a year, every summer, he gets to have a bad hair day....a hair cut. We tried to brush him but the blood transfusion got to be a bit much.1.gif

Ok , Here's my cat Calvin . Pretty cool critter except for his love of getting onto all of my stuff . And now with my new Belles I have to shoo him out of the horn cubby hole . He seems to be stalking the tweeters ." Hey Get Out Of There You Little $#@^ (*%* !!! " 10.gif

post-18289-1381926881442_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 7/28/2005 9:40:26 PM charlieboy wrote:

Heres my little kitty . Ill post the big one tomorrow.

13238mycat-med.JPG

----------------

Ok here's my other kitty CAT!

13238kitty2.jpg

I should give some specs as I use these everyday but some people dont realize this size these are rough specs off the top of my head

14 ft. high

146,000 pounds

30 ft long

13 ft wide

580 hp

20 gallons of engine oil

35 radioator fluid

300 gallon fuel tank!

My buisness owns this one the previous one I showed in this thread and 2 smaller ones!

Hey, I enjoyed it- I love big diesel. I would love to drive one of those, though I'd probably get carried away and end up running on a rampage and smash someone's Volvo..LOL. It's hard to resist the temptation to smash when you're behind the helm of multiple tonnage of equipment.

-Jon

----------------

On 7/31/2005 1:04:01 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Since when is a caterpillar a cat?
6.gif

----------------

----------------

On 7/31/2005 2:08:24 PM travisc wrote:

..."I dont care for them."

..."if they were both gonna be run over by a car this is the one I might feel a little bad about not saving afterwords, but Id get over it."

----------------

Sounds to me like you don't deserve to own your cats, nor the love and affection they give you, since you couldn't give a rat's *** for either one of them. Guess it's people like you I wouldn't feel the least bad about if I ran you over with my car...I might even back up afterwards to see if that finished the job!7.gif

As you can see, I've got more respect for my animals than I do for most idiots I encounter...

----------------

On 7/31/2005 6:47:43 PM travisc wrote:

..."Do you go through life verbally atacking people with the belief that everyones an idiot?"

----------------

No, not everyone...just you for saying how you wouldn't care to save one of your girlfriend's cats if it was run over. Think about the statement you made while on a thread about pet owners sharing images of our cats, and how it might affect us...that's all.

None of us are perfect (especially me), so I'll drop this discussion and accept your apology!

----------------

On 7/31/2005 6:27:03 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Guess it's people like you I wouldn't feel the least bad about if I ran you over with my car...I might even back up afterwards to see if that finished the job!

----------------

Are you really saying that you wouldn't mind killing someone who ran over a cat, or didn't get upset when a cat got run over (can't quite make out the intent from the post)?