Okay, Here's My Cat, Where's Yours?

Cornwalled

Any other cat fans out there? Here's my Luca baby. She's about 13 months old. She's a mix of Russian Blue, Siamese, and Maine Coon, or so I'm told. I have some pics of her when she was a kitten, she crawled inside my Cornwall when I was changing the woofer. Sadly I don't have a scanner to put them in.

Let's see those cat pics!

-Jon

post-6873-1381926878296_thumb.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 7/26/2005 7:13:06 AM Daddy Dee wrote:

Here's Kitty!

----------------

That's saving to the hard drive, definitely!! 9.gif

I don't have a pic of my cat. He's actually a stray, but we feed him and he comes inside and hangs out and stuff. He's pretty psycho. lol

Here's a cat we named Depo. Short for Deposition. A lady at the court reporting firm I worked for (and wish I still did) found him at 9 weeks old on her front door step. He looked at her saying "feed me", "love me", "hold me", "pet me" etc, etc.

She brought him to the office. I come in that morning and she says "Your cat is in the conference room." I don't have a cat. I can't have a cat!! So now Sheila and I have this wonderful critter that now has been trained to sit, wave, speak, roll-over and come when I whistle for him. So much character in this little guy. Dog-like in some ways, human in a lot of others.

DEPOCAT IN DIGITAL1.JPG

post-5564-1381926879016_thumb.jpg