I would like you to dance--Birthday

Dance

You say it's your birthday

Well it's my birthday too--yeah

You say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you.

This is old, this is fun, This is Great Birthday Music, to Drink and Dance to. I hope to dance to it when I'm 90.

Happy Birthday Steve!

The B-52s.

1. Planet Claire

2. 52 Girls

3. Dance This Mess Around

4. Rock Lobster

5. Lava

6. There's a Moon in the Sky (Called the Moon)

7. Hero Worship

8. 6060-842

9. Downtown

ANNNNNNNDDDDDD lets do some follow through

with.....

Tyrannosaurus Hives

Gotta keep the tempo up...Don't we?

9.gif

Well Steve, although it's Saturday night, I'm well off the drink. Suffice to say that I've ahd my share. But I'll gladly whip up a smoothy of strawberries, raspberries, banana, and some cranapple juice. What you add to it once you get it is up to you buddy!

For entertainment, we've got the Rolling Stones up tonight, in honor of their US tour. From the 4 disc set, think I'll put on the Arena show tonight. Stadium is just too big, nightclub too intimate. Arenas are where I and probably you, grew up listening to music. So I'll take ya there LIVE.

Enjoy!

Michael

Happy Birthday dude!

Well, I am just listening to Ayreon The Final Experiment right now. Not exactly "party" music, but hey, it was just what happens to currently be in my CD player.

As to downing some drinks, well, I had my share of Pepsi's at Gary's place, then had a few more cokes at a Ruby Tuesday on the way home for dinner, and now just drinking a glass of water.

Yeah, it would've been fun to have you join us. I am certain there will be more oppurtunities.

I'm having a tall drink of orange juice and playing Pink Floyd's "The Final Cut".

Not necessarily birthday music, and certainly not an alcoholic beverage to be celebrating one's birthday to, but it's what I was playing and was drinking at the time when I came across this thread.2.gif

Happy b-day!

Happy bat day! Just got hom e from a beach club where one of the major ducth jazz dj's had a show, well show, he just played the vintage records and all the right ones. Also a great wine connaisseur was there to provide all the right rosé. It was a great evening and now I have to catch up on a lot of lost sleep, best, Tim.

Here's a slightly belated one from one birthday boy to another. My family is meeting at Indy's Jazz Kitchen (See Klipsch main website- Klipsch PA is installed) for my Cousin's 40th tonight. It's a private party at the club and my Aunt and Uncle have arranged for a pianist and two jazz vocalists to entertain. I'll probably have a non-alky drink of some Carribean descent.

My Cuz is a music aficianado- had grand piano in the bay area of his living room, church organist, member of men's choir. But he's got Bose speakers so I always make fun of his 'girlie' stereo.

This is gonna be fun.

Michael