THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!

picky

The frieght company just called and my beautiful, black, Heresy 3's are sitting on the dock, waiting for me to pick them up after work! This is the pair that I won at the Klipsch Pilgrimage last June. The freight company wanted to deliver them to the house tomorrow, but when I found out that their depot wasn't too far away, I told them I'd be by to pick them up myself after work today! WOO-HOO!

A Very Happy Picky >> Thanks Trey, Amy and the rest! You rock!!

post-10177-13819274265124_thumb.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can have any color you want so long as it's black!

Congrats Glenn- yer a WINNER, sadly they will be relegated to the garage according to rumors, but if anyone complains, send em to me, I've got the double bass bin industrail LaScalas in my garage. After all, it's a fellas next fave room next to the HT! [:D]

Michael

"ABSOTOOTLEY", Michael!

It's no rumor: I chose black because this pair is going places! First, for a vigorous testing in our theater. Then, they will be taken to any and all events with our friends that my wife and I attend in which we have been asked to supply the music (which happens often). What better way to expose new people to the Klipsch Heritage sound? Finally, they will have a home mounted to the wall of our big 24' x 28' garage where I will use them to supply plenty of year-round musical enjoyment during intense car polishing sessions (gotta keep the wife's SVT Cobra all shiny) and they can also be heard during the summer from our deck, which faces our 18' x 8' garage door.

Hey! Anyone wanna buy a pair of used Blose 101 outdoor speakers? No need for those now!! LOLOL!

Their new home: The "Heresy Garage"!

post-10177-13819274265984_thumb.jpg

Got 'em home safe and sound. I will unbox them and shoot some preliminary pictures of them tomorrow. I hope to have time to experiment with them this weekend. I will post a report and photos when I can. Thanks everyone for the congrats. Even the cardboard boxes look great! LOL

That garage is cleaner than my Kitchen! And one day I will cast a shadow as wide as yours (if I don't already) he he.

So you gonna have em aimed right at the Picky Neighborhood Bar and Grille area? That sounds marvelous. The Heresy really breathes when you have it outside. You'll love the sound, and so will your neighbors.

Michael

Nice work, Picky........it looks like Klipsch will get all the advertising mojo they are looking for out of this pair.....and a very happy owner.

I see no reason whatsoever why the garage ISN'T good enough for these....looks like a deserving garage, dontcha think? Come to think of it, that's something I'm missing 'round here......Klipsch in da garage[:)]

I'm sorry but a beautiful new pair of Heresy III's should reside somewhere in the house , IMO ...

You are more than welcome to your opinion and I respect that.

As for those of you here on the forum who really know me, also know that I live in a VERY small house (less than 850 sq ft). I have a Klipsch 5.1 Ultra ProMedia system in my office, a Klipsch 7.1 Reference system in my theater, complete with 2, RF-7s and an RSW-15 Sub, and a small, wall-mounted B&W 5.1 ProLogic system in our tiny livingroom. There rest of the floorspace is taken up by furniture because we actually like to have places to sit. With that said; the IS no other place for a pair of speakers the size of Heresies, nor was I shopping for more speakers at the time. However, due to Klipsch's extreme generosity, the luck of the draw and for the reasons I stated, those Heresy 3's WILL have a fine home in my nice, clean garage were they will be well used, appreciated and admired by many people and for that, I will not apologize. No one at Klipsch is upset about this so that's all that matters to me.

I LOVE Klipsch and everyone who has been in my house KNOWS IT!......

post-10177-13819274295352_thumb.jpg

Gosh. Thanks everyone! You are very kind. Looks like we're gonna have to throw a Klipchter's BBQ for the gang next summer so we can all enjoy the new speakers the Klipsch gang sent me. Heck, we'll roll the Mustang and Freestyle out of the garage and dance the night away in front of those new Heresy 3's!

Anybody game for a Klipsch BBQ Event at the Picky Household next summer? The wife already okayed it! Y'all come down! Lets start a list!

I'm sorry but a beautiful new pair of Heresy III's should reside somewhere in the house , IMO ...

I understand your sentiment, but Picky already has more Klipsch per square foot than just about any other Forum member, myself included. And knowing Glenn, he'll spend a good amount of time in his spotless garage, tinkering on the autos, creating masterpieces for his home, and enjoying the Heresies. They will be well loved and well used. Trust me.

Michael