Lynn M Funeral

j-malotky

Great idea John lets set something up. If need be we can use my paypal account I have a credit card that draws directly from my account so people could send there donations and then I'll call in the flower order. But someone has to help me with what would be the best to buy I'm not all that good at that type of thing.

Craig

Perhaps a group donation to a charity the family points to might be appropriate and useful. Would anyone have any insight into this?

Would the family maybe enjoy a Klipsch tribute with some of Lynn's posts and words from friends after a respectful period of time?

Michael

Another alternative would be to find out if Lynn's family had a favorite charity, and make a donation in his name from the forum members. Even a donation to the American Cancer Society or similar organization might go a long way.

Guys,

I wrote to Lynn's wife Rosanne to inquire about the possiblilty that she might need any assistance with Lynn's final expenses, or if she might have a charity in mind for a contribution in his name.

Lets wait to hear back from her.

Bob