yup, Bose vs Klipsch PART II

colterphoto1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"pretty universally"?

What I achieve is to amuse myself and stimulate conversation. And maybe stimulate a little thought among those who bumrap Bose but haven't given any thought to the possibility their own speakers have faults.

These anti-Bose threads on this and other forums seem to be expressions of insecurity, of guys trying to show everybody they're in the club too, "hey, I'm with you guys".

TommyC. I think there is an ongoing aggravation about it because there are so many "sheep" out there that got sucked into Boses' major marketing hype. And also you will hear people say "Bose are one of the best speakers you can get" , and they have never even heard them! Advertising works.! They even sell the HTIB packages in BJ's Wholesale, a club wholesale outlet. People are paying a grand for their table radios!

I saved my girlfriend from getting one, and feel that I truly did a service to her. But there are some that you ain't gonna get through to, and those should be obvious.

"pretty universally"?

What I achieve is to amuse myself and stimulate conversation. And maybe stimulate a little thought among those who bumrap Bose but haven't given any thought to the possibility their own speakers have faults.

These anti-Bose threads on this and other forums seem to be expressions of insecurity, of guys trying to show everybody they're in the club too, "hey, I'm with you guys".

Tom, just stop it, okay?

We're so tired of the 'sawzall through boiler tubes' analogy. And yes I've heard it, my old boiler was taken out this spring, took the guys about a dozen blades. Sounds nothing like my LaScalas, I can assure you.

Maybe you should try the Bose forum for a while.

Michael

Bose being as awfull as most people accuse them to be is rediculous. They are no where near as bad as people make them out to be. I've never heard them sound "awfull", or unlistenable. Seeing how this is America, and I'm a loyal Klipsch fan I guess I'm entitled to my opinion as well. I know Michael's horns would BLOW away those tiny cubes, and would just laugh that off if it were my friend very loudly, but some acusations from the past and present about Bose are just silly .

Everyone has their own IMHO on the speakers they own!

The Bose guy may have been trying to save face with his comment or he really likes the sound of the Bose.

Tbrennan takes great enjoyment in bashing the La Scalas and Heresies is just saying what he thinks of the speakers and trying to get people upset cause he is bored. It does not make him right except in his mind.

Yes the KHorn has better bass then my La Scalas I do not claim otherwise but to me my La Scalas have more than enough bass for me and I cannot understand his comments on how they sound like power tools but that is his opinion. To Tbrennan they do not have any bass at all but to me they have fast, tight. chest hitting bass.

If I had the money and a better living room for KHorns I would get them but I can't and I don't hear the same thing as what's his name so I'm happy.

Xman

I think I have some BOSE 101's somewhere... Might make for a great demo ..La Scalas vs Bose 101's.. hahahahahaha

I saw a BOSE sytem in a pawn shop once and thought ya know... for 99.00 I could A vs B it for everyone. And be a smart a$$.

They had a several years old 5.1 system but honestly.... even hearing it, (not in that 300k designed room they always have for the Bose Experience,...LOL..) they sucked!

My cousin is the same way,,,, makes several 100k a year in FL... Yep, you guessed it, he LOVES his BOSE too.. Go figure?? But I will say this... After seeing seabiscuit upsatirs he said Roger... If I had your system at home, I would never go out and pay for a movie again.. I would just wait for them to come out and watch em on this... About the same thing for him to say OMG what you have here... THIS is nice!!