Wow Post # 2K

J.4knee

This is my 2000'th post. Wow for me that is a milestone in forumhood. While it pails in comparison to some of our more "seasoned" members, it is still a heck of a lot of typing from a two maybe three fingered typist like me. I really like this place and the folk who flock to it. We are an interestintg lot. From the Right wing nutjobs to the Left wing airheads, the tube heads to the solid state types, the 2 chanel evangelists to the HT fanatics. The Reference and DIY'ers to the Heritage purists. We all seem to find a common gro ... well we all come here. We hash out our problems and then create more. We spend our hard earned cash on this insane hobby we have come to love. With all our differences we seem to come together to support our forum bretheren what ever the need is. You guys are some pretty special folks and I thank you for letting me be a part of this E-family. I thank Klipsch for putting up with us and administering the occasional and ususally well deserved time out. Yep this is a very unique community I am proud to be a part of it.

R/Jim

Congrats, that's nearly 1000 per year, that's paying some dues to the club. I enjoy reading your posts. You are helpful and I don't know that I've ever heard you cross any of our lines here. One of the 'good guys' round these parts. Btw, did you ever notice that it's nearly impossible to discuss this bunch without using some form of the word 'Brother'?

Speaking of which, a friend just brought by my split LSI's that brother dtel picked up and held for me in Missisippi. That's how it works guys!

Michael

I posted way more when I didn't have a job that took me away from the computer. Maybe I should quit my job so that I can keep my esteemed position! &*)>

Congrats, J. For the next 2K posts, make sure you sprinkle in a few smileys or "Yep"'s only. Keeps the post count high, but saves the fingers for other things, like pointing upwards when you have an idea...