NEW CORNWALL III PIC--LOOKIE LOOKIE!

Amy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May be a question thats already been discussed but, whats the difference between the Cornwall III and the previous version?

updated woofer and higher postition in cabinet, same mid horn, new tweeter and crossover.

Please SEARCH for CW III or Hope gathering. There's tons already written on the new Heritage, as we saw and heard these magnificent speakers at the company engineering facilty in Hope Arkansas this last summer.

I'm surprise that Klipsch marketing hasn't made a 'post-it' with pull quotes from our comments already! (get on it Amy)

Michael

• Moderators

Hey, now, I had to fight to be allowed to post the pic!!!! I'm SO looking out for you guys, and SO under appreciated! Humph! [;)]

We'll be working on the product page for the Cornwall probably right after CES. We are so slammed right now, it's crazy!

Oh hell.......this is NOT good. Not good at all. [:(]

That speaker would be a perfect match for the 5 Heresy's I refinished in black for my HT room. Couple that with the fact that my present oiled walnut vertical Conrwalls were a nice addition to our den and this becomes even worse. But the real killer is that when I pulled the Corns out of the den for HT duty and went back to the RB5's in the den, Laura damn near threw a fit! In a fake whimpering voice she says, "Boo hoo, hoo....can't we leave the Cornwalls in here?"

KLIPSCH IS EVIL!!!! GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

[;)] [:)]

Tom

I'm going to put on my metal armored suit so that I don't get hurt when the keyboard daggers start flying my way.... Buuuuuuut....

Why did Klipsch bring back the mighty cornwall and not dress it up a little? Even a new grill? I have my cornwall boxes sitting and waiting to be referbed and I'm still trying to figure out a way to make a completely new grill for it. What I want is a RF7 style grill. Something to give them a little flair.

Holy cr@p! A big black box! [:P]

MSRP of $3500 seems reasonable - considering what sort of prices you

find in a B&M store for something that can give you the same sort

of output and clarity (5-digit+ price).

Looks good!

I can hardly wait to see what 'under the hood' - as in, a picture with

the grill off (how about those pics with the other stuff in the

Heritage line?)

Hey, now, I had to fight to be allowed to post the pic!!!! I'm SO looking out for you guys, and SO under appreciated! Humph! [;)]

We'll be working on the product page for the Cornwall probably right after CES. We are so slammed right now, it's crazy!

We appreciate you Amy! Consider yourself {hugged}!

Is the production product very similar to the units we heard behind the curtains at the pilgrimage? I was totally impressed with the sound of those.

...now, I'd better start looking for a bigger house.......

There ya go, Michael [:)]

Sorry, no specs yet, no reviews. Geesh, we just took the first pictures of the dern thing last week!

[;)]

I meant our unofficial 'reviews' posted under Hope Gathering. The text is your's for the taking, we wrote about it on Klipsch's forum. You just had like 30 of the most rabid Klipsch lovers in the USA visit your facility, give a listen, and make comments. Use them.

Or put a pair in my LR and I'll be glad to give ya a write-up. Visitors could A/B them with one heck of a lot of other models!

Michael