rplace

III for me. The Bron-y-aur Stomp is one of my favorites, as is "That's the Way"

I've heared many breakup songs, but "That's The Way" hits very close to

home. Add to that the ethereal, unreal guitar in that track, and

well... it made an impression [:)]

Tangerine is another fave of mine, for those same ethereal

guitars. A slide, but not quite... something even prettier than

just a regular slide.

But really... a single favorite Zep record? You're bloody cruel! They're all great! [:D]

Hi,

PG showcases them at there peak. The music reachs out emotionally, and musically it was a very diverse album. Also, with PG they were very relaxed and it shows. By "In throught the out door" they were a bit weary. Just look at the DVD box set. Bonahm looks like he aged 30 years between 72 and 79. However, all the music is great.........I have been waiting for a rock and roll band at least equal to Zep. While "the Verve" show unreal promise with there cd storm in heaven, they didnt quite make it.......

If you house was burning and you could only save one before the aliens took you away to another world, what would be your lost on another planet, can only have ONE LedZep LP?

I thought about it last night and came to the conclusion that I would just rather be dead than have to pick one. This morning, though, after more thought, HotH is my final answer. That album makes me the happiest, I suppose.

If you house was burning and you could only save one before the aliens took you away to another world, what would be your lost on another planet, can only have ONE LedZep LP?

I thought about it last night and came to the conclusion that I would just rather be dead than have to pick one. This morning, though, after more thought, HotH is my final answer. That album makes me the happiest, I suppose.

Glad to see you gave it some serious thought...and came to the same conclusion that I did.[:D] Looking above I see I need to work on my proof reading skills.

I just wanted to mention to all the Zepp fans that I found a dvd

w/Jimmy Page and the Black Crows,lots of Zepp tunes that are done very

well.The video is marginal but the 2ch audio is pretty good and the

show is G r e a t.